Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by Texanguy »

I'm sure that your next WD will be soon. Hopefully intense and memorable!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Day 6

It’s been a long time since I’ve updated my log as the WDs haven’t been very consistent other than the last one I had a could weeks ago I believe. I am on day 6 as of today but can certainly say MBing isn’t really for me and notice the only time I do it is out of severe stress (basically as a coping mechanism).

Essentially I should know when I feel like that and direct that to a healthier coping mechanism that acts as a “stress reliever”.

As I am quite deep into the ABing mindset, I’ve noticed the natural hornies return and the more sexual fantasies I tend to have as a result of not MBing. My dreams have started to include more appealing ideas as a result of the fantasizing although not really sexual in nature.

I’ll be sure to give an update whenever something interesting happens!
Texanguy
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:10 pm I am on day 6 as of today but can certainly say MBing isn’t really for me and notice the only time I do it is out of severe stress (basically as a coping mechanism).
Essentially I should know when I feel like that and direct that to a healthier coping mechanism that acts as a “stress reliever”.
Seems like MB isn't such a good stress reliever at this point because it creates its own stress -- namely letdowns and disappointment. Let the 'natural hornies' remain and help reduce whatever was (or is) causing the stress.
marbles428 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:10 pm As I am quite deep into the ABing mindset...
You have every right to prefer being a non-MBer. Probably ultimately less stressful than disappointing MB letdowns that you don't want.
Do it!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by marbles428 »

Texanguy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:06 am Seems like MB isn't such a good stress reliever at this point because it creates its own stress -- namely letdowns and disappointment. Let the 'natural hornies' remain and help reduce whatever was (or is) causing the stress.
You have every right to prefer being a non-MBer. Probably ultimately less stressful than disappointing MB letdowns that you don't want.
Do it!
[/quote]

Certainly got that right Tex!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

marbles428 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:45 pm
Texanguy wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:06 am Seems like MB isn't such a good stress reliever at this point because it creates its own stress -- namely letdowns and disappointment. Let the 'natural hornies' remain and help reduce whatever was (or is) causing the stress.
Certainly got that right Tex!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 7ish

I haven’t updated my log in ages but I decided to provide an update with what’s been going on. As of lately (maybe the last month or so) I’ve been pretty stressed due to school and been using MB as a “stress reliving outlet” one could say. Of course it’s not something I’ve enjoyed, due to basically just repeating a never ending cycle and reverting to old habits which ruins my mood. Having gone on vacation/holiday this past week really reset my mind so now I feel less pressure with school and overall less stress.

I did have what I’d consider a near miss while on my trip but was disappointed when I woke up. Overall I’ve been enjoying the natural hornies and have been in a better mood as a result of the diminishing stress.
leojames93
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 07 Sep 1909

Post by leojames93 »

Very hot
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

Good luck in continuing going natural. The longer you AB, the easier and more natural and rewarding it should be, especially if you've already come close to a WD.

Might as well enjoy dressing 'natural' when possible. Look forward to your next WD right after having one all over your sheets with no thought or interest in MB whatsoever.

Do it!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 14ish

Thanks for the support guys.

Well thought I’d give an update on how things are going. So far so good, no WD yet but ABing still going well. The other day would’ve been a perfect stress-filled day where I know I would’ve relapsed but MB didn’t even cross my mind.

I did have a pee dream a couple nights ago as well and I thought maybe a WD would arise from it, but I think it’s a sign that they’ll become more regular since they only seem to happen during extended AB periods. Looking forward to having more “sexual” themed dreams though as they’re something I’ve missed.
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

Keep going! No sense in going back now!