Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the WD! Interesting that it was different, but that implies that there is room for an even greater variety.

Refrain from returning to MB to allow things to evolve and likely become more exciting.

Good luck!
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

Congrats!
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Congrats, must have felt amazing orgasming three times
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Scott wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:56 pm Congratulations on the wet dream at Day 18! A little over 2 weeks is really good.
Texanguy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:53 am Congrats on the WD! Interesting that it was different, but that implies that there is room for an even greater variety.

Refrain from returning to MB to allow things to evolve and likely become more exciting.

Good luck!
Phluc wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:24 pmCongrats!
Thanks everyone
tacticaldreamer wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:14 pm Congrats, must have felt amazing orgasming three times
Thanks, yeah it was, definitely unexpected as well.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by marbles428 »

Day 4

I have made the decision to establish a “fully ABer routine” as of April 19th to finally get back into having consistent WDs as I miss having them consistently and not just having them once in a blue moon. I’ve also been inspired by many fellow ABers on the forum to make this decision as well. Looking forward to my next one.
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

Congratulations! Welcome to natural non-MBer horniness and regular WDs!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 2

After many ages of not having a WD and just 2 days of ABing (long story), I probably had the most unexpected WD I’ve ever experienced. I didn’t wake up for it but vividly remember the dream which I’m not mad at. This WD also happened the latest it’s ever happened to me, being at around 7:30am which is the time I’m usually up and awake by. As expected I woke up surprised and checked for any wet spots to ensure a WD happened, which indeed there was.

I genuinely wonder how a WD could’ve happened after such a short period of time. Hoping this well serve as even more inspiration and motivation to keep going with ABing, though I have plenty of inspiration from those who post about em.

No pic this time as the damage was pretty hard to see and mostly dried up.

Until my next WD!
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the WD! I'm wondering if this one was different and so quick because part of you seems quite eager to be a WDer instead of an MBer at this point. Or maybe the relief of being done with the semester at school contributed. Or it might have been partly triggered by wearing something different to bed.

Care to describe the dream at some chosen level of detail? They can be anywhere from weird to conventional.

Good luck on getting your next WD soon!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Texanguy wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 12:34 am Congrats on the WD! I'm wondering if this one was different and so quick because part of you seems quite eager to be a WDer instead of an MBer at this point. Or maybe the relief of being done with the semester at school contributed. Or it might have been partly triggered by wearing something different to bed.

Care to describe the dream at some chosen level of detail? They can be anywhere from weird to conventional.

Good luck on getting your next WD soon!

Thanks Tex, I wonder if that could be the case lol, I doubt there was any underlying sexual thoughts that far into ABing. As for the dream, it was just a MB dream in a bathroom, nothing that exciting.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 11

I had another pee dream last night but it didn’t result in a WD which is odd for me. I’m sure one’s around the corner though and I’m looking forward to it.