Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by marbles428 »

Day 21

After lots of waiting, I can finally say the tanks have been emptied last night.

As per usual, it was very unexpected although I did notice a sense of feeling “full” after using the bathroom.

I had a MB dream, but all I remember was that it was dark and I unleashed a massive load into my hand. Was very horny once I woke up from that and likely will be to some extent today as well.

Well now that I assume a routine has been established with them, they should happen more frequently than more or less 21 days. Felt great to have one after so many weeks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goerichmond2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Nov 2023

Post by goerichmond2 »

Well done on the WD! Did you feel the contractions and woke up or slept through it?
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by marbles428 »

goerichmond2 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:59 pm Well done on the WD! Did you feel the contractions and woke up or slept through it?
Thanks, I slept through it this time.
goerichmond2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Nov 2023

Post by goerichmond2 »

Well done, looks like a decent volume wd
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:53 pm Day 21
After lots of waiting, I can finally say the tanks have been emptied last night.
As per usual, it was very unexpected although I did notice a sense of feeling “full” after using the bathroom.
Congrats!
marbles428 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:53 pm I had a MB dream, but all I remember was that it was dark and I unleashed a massive load into my hand. Was very horny once I woke up from that and likely will be to some extent today as well.
Hopefully next time the dream will be more vivid. Enjoy the extra post-WD horniness!
marbles428 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:53 pm Well now that I assume a routine has been established with them, they should happen more frequently than more or less 21 days. Felt great to have one after so many weeks.
They should get closer together assuming you stick with the non-MBer lifestyle -- which you seem committed to doing.
Good luck!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 15

It’s been a while since I’ve been here and I wanted to give a quick update.

ABing is still going well for me. Still no WD since my last update but that’s to be expected I guess. My sleep the last couple of nights has been oddly iffy although before everything was going well. Had a handful of one could say “nsfw” dreams 3 nights in a row which was interesting which I’d expect to cause a WD but of course nothing.
scotsguy27
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Sep 2024

Post by scotsguy27 »

congrats on the WD
Texanguy
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:30 pm Day 15

It’s been a while since I’ve been here and I wanted to give a quick update.

ABing is still going well for me. Still no WD since my last update but that’s to be expected I guess. My sleep the last couple of nights has been oddly iffy although before everything was going well. Had a handful of one could say “nsfw” dreams 3 nights in a row which was interesting which I’d expect to cause a WD but of course nothing.
Give it time while enjoying the waking effects. Dry “nsfw” dreams often signify that a wet one will happen soon.

Good luck!
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Congrats on your recent WD! Awesome job, keep it going strong ;)
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 16

Thanks for the support everyone.

Oddly enough I had a WD last night, the second one I’ve ever been awake for. I was surprised since it had been a little over 2 weeks since my last MB. The dream itself was a MB dream in which I remember feeling guilty about breaking my streak but kept going regardless. I was about half awake/half asleep for the orgasm so I didn’t really know what was happening until it was almost over. Was great to be able to feel it though nonetheless. No guilty feeling or fatigue like with MB.

Looking forward to having more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.