Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by Peel »

Congrats Marbles!! Everything is possible in AB and WD area. Possible is also that your next will come sooner than you expect.

Good luck!
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 13 Sep 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

congrats marbles, looks like a good load!!
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the WD! If you remembered the dream, how did it feel compared to the MB a day earlier as far as things like excitement, intensity, and duration, and even how you felt after it was over?

Back when a lot of younger guys were seriously ABing on WDF, there was a low but nonzero possibility that a guy would get a WD soon after a slip up after ABing for a while. Most of them eventually went back to MB, which of course led to no more WDs.

It's interesting that getting a WD soon after MB shows that it's not just 'fullness' that stimulates a WD. The same applies to the situation where a guy has been ABing for weeks or months without a WD and then all of a sudden gets 2 WDs in one night and/or several WDs in a week.

AB is a key component to getting WDs, since in general the less a guy MBs the more likely they are to have higher WD rates. But the relationship is more complex than AB --> get a full load --> have a WD. The brain plays a key role.

In fact it appears that WDs are more for the brain than the body, since weeks or months without MB or WDs shows that the body can take care of the excess in other ways. But get the right brain paths going, and frequent exciting and intense WDs can follow in the same person who wasn't getting any WDs before.

Good luck on getting more WDs soon!
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Congrats Marbles!
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Peel wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:57 pm Congrats Marbles!! Everything is possible in AB and WD area. Possible is also that your next will come sooner than you expect.

Good luck!
Thanks Peel, I hope so!
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:24 pm congrats marbles, looks like a good load!!
Thanks Nate!
Texanguy wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:38 am Congrats on the WD! If you remembered the dream, how did it feel compared to the MB a day earlier as far as things like excitement, intensity, and duration, and even how you felt after it was over?

Good luck on getting more WDs soon!
Thanks Tex, I don’t remember everything exactly, but it likely was better than with MBing. I feel like for me, sleep quality is something that plays a large role in getting WDs as I’ve noticed they happen when I have a good night’s rest and of course when I least expect it.
Mikey42 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:15 amCongrats Marbles!
Thanks Mikey!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by marbles428 »

Day 6

I figured I’d give a brief update. The last couple of nights I’ve been having better than usual sleep, which I hope will continue. Little bouts of the hornies here and there, but nothing crazy.
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

Good luck with the enhanced sleep and the WDs that will hopefully come (or cum) with it!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 3

Broke my streak again a couple days ago. I am very certain that that was my last time MBing.

The last two nights I had pee dreams but nothing more “came” with them. I was almost certain I remembered seeing my underwear stained last night, maybe it was in a dream.
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:32 pm Broke my streak again a couple days ago. I am very certain that that was my last time MBing.
In Chatzy and other places you seem to be well down the path to becoming a total non-MBer/full time WDer. I suspect that this MB may have been more of a transition than a slip up.

If so, you'll be joining the ranks of Revrcs, Mikey42, me, and probably others here as total non-MBers. Congratulations!
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

Congrats! I get the half awake half asleep thing - I had one a month or two ago like that.