Ican's Log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Re: Ican's Log

Post by icandoitoo »

Day 21 I believe. (Possibly 20).

Nothing to report. No se while urinating or #2. Not too "t-buzzed" and no dreams. Woke up super hard but no leaking that I could see.
Staying strong.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by icandoitoo »

Posting another update. As the day has progressed I'm having the "heart racing" or "elevated heart rate" feelings that I have had before the days I've had a significant SE. Not saying it will happen. Just noting that I've had these feelings and experiences before.

Completely not aroused with no "triggers" or chatting to cause these feelings/increased HR feelings.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

So, last night right as I was dozing off, my heart started racing and I was feeling fast hard contractions ... But was completely soft. Of course this startled me awake and everything stopped. In the past when this has happened a simple press down into the mattress triggered a full release. I managed to refrain this time so no relief yet.

I believe as a result of this I had horrible sleep last night. But still going strong on the AB.
Ryan11
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Ryan11 »

icandoitoo wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:45 pm In the past when this has happened a simple press down into the mattress triggered a full release.
When you say press down, does this mean you were lying on your front?

Shame you didn’t get the full release, keep going mate.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Ryan11 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:14 pm When you say press down, does this mean you were lying on your front?

Shame you didn’t get the full release, keep going mate.
Yes I was laying on my belly. Thanks man. Going strong. Feeling a little bit of a tbuzz today. How's your process going?
Ryan11
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Ryan11 »

In pretty much the same boat as you - day 19 now and have been feeling that t-buzz for about a week. The feeling of the buzz is my motivation to keep my AB streak.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Ryan11 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:13 pm In pretty much the same boat as you - day 19 now and have been feeling that t-buzz for about a week. The feeling of the buzz is my motivation to keep my AB streak.
Nice man! I haven't had as much tbuzz as I normally do. Mine usually starts shortly after week 1. But it's been different this time.

Appreciate the feedback and knowing someone reads my log. I hit you up on messenger/chat too.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Your log is being read more than you think. Keep going nice work. Sometimes very though...
dkj87

Post by dkj87 »

Sounds like a close call, hopefully you're getting close to the goal.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Not a lot to update today. Super stressful work day. Didn't klnoticr much out of the normal. Day 23 and going strong.

Small chunks of semen/cloudy urine last night right before bed.