Scott's Unexpected Wet Dream Journey

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
TrueBlue
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Re: Scott's Unexpected Wet Dream Journey

Post by TrueBlue »

Congrats on the wet dream! From the sound of things, it was well worth the antici-
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

Day 14 of NNN. After a nice period of flatline the hornies :oops: starting returning several days ago. Exercise is often great for dispelling horniness, so I hiked 4 miles Sunday. Sure enough, the temptation :oops: had passed after I got back from the trail. Monday night the chat room here did a nice job of distracting horny thoughts, as usual. Awoke to terrific morning wood 8======>~ and tender testicles this morning sporting a drop of precum. It feels as though they have accumulated a considerable quantity. Wanted more hiking this evening to burn off some recurring arousal. However it's been rainy all day, so I had to settle for walking the mall this evening. It's much harder for me to rack up miles looping from JC Penney to Macy's to Dillard's, but I managed to walk 3 miles this evening, which has reduced the horniness somewhat.
Scott
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Scott »

35 days after completing NNN
Over a month since my last WD at end of Oct.
Last MB July 31, 2023

Almost had another wet dream just now. Was having a sexy dream where where I was getting a long-awaited HJ (from an exotic platonic Spanish friend who moved here from Colombia) that had turned into a mind-blowing BJ. Just as I was about to ejac my annoying neighbor H woke me up :x hanging lights and moving plants right outside the window. Woke up incredibly horny, rock hard and throbbing. The hardon wasn't going down. So I put on some rough material shorts, without underwear, aiming to walk to the mailbox. A commando walk in uncomfortable shorts usually gets rid of an erection. I figured my t-shirt would mostly cover the tent in my shorts, plus it's dark outside. The moment I stepped out the door, an elderly neighbor introduced me to her stunningly beautiful new twentysomething neighbor L who just moved in. So now I'm standing there :oops: trying to pull my t-shirt down over my hardon while they talk about Christmas lights. I don't think they could really see my hardon, but who knows. As they were walking away to continue their tour of lights, L said it was VERY good to meet me....

Aside from the current peak horniness, overall the arousal hasn't been overwhelming. Seemed like a flatline last week of November. There were a few pretty horny days around Thanksgiving, but I was distracted from temptation to MB by going to events and meeting friends at places like https://millersalehouse.com/ where a beverage or two helped dispel the hornies. I kept my eyes on the Univ of KY game we were watching, rather than the attractive people at Miller's Ale House. I have noticed actually enjoying being horny when days like this happen, rather than just MB it away in probably under 90 seconds...

https://ibb.co/yppDbxZ
Aaron
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 14 Nov 2023

Post by Aaron »

Very interesting dream!
Last edited by Aaron on Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
TrueBlue
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by TrueBlue »

H is always getting in the way, huh...

Good job staying strong, you'll make up for the near miss any day now.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

This looks very promisingly for your next dreams. Your Spanish friend and L will be involved for sure and H could cooperate this time. :lol:

BTW, happy birthday! 8-)
Michael123
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 05 Sep 2023

Post by Michael123 »

Hi there Scott and happy birthday to you! I hope you enjoyed every minute of your special day and I hope you have a healthy and happy year ahead. Once again, happy birthday to you and many more to come! Thanks for reading. Take care. Byes. Michael123
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Post by charlythemoose »

:dance: :dance: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT :dance: :dance:
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Scott

Post by Scott »

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, both here and in the WDF Chatzy chat room. I really appreciate it!