A long wait for a wet dream

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
BePositive1992
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 6
Foreskin status: Intact
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 18 Jul 2023

Re: A long wait for a wet dream

Post by BePositive1992 »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:10 pm good luck on FINALLY getting one soon being off certain meds!
Thank you
BePositive1992

Post by BePositive1992 »

Last night I woke up to find myself sleep masturbating. I stopped suddenly after realising what I was doing. I would say I could feel a lack of sensitivity, especially consideirng I've gone over a year without mbing. This is another sign my meds are causing sensitivity issues.
Airrad
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 May 1924

Post by Airrad »

Well it's all positive
BePositive1992

Post by BePositive1992 »

In the past few days its crossed my mind that I should MB. A part of my brain is justifying that it will take too long for a WD so I may as well MB.I'm not too tempted but the lingering thought is there. I've decided I want to keep my streak going so that I am following my religion (mb is a sin) and so that I remain the closest I possibly can to a WD. Luckily I don't have any arousal and I haven't touched myself or pleasured myself. I keep reminding that mb will be dissappointing and then the wandering thoughts tend to dissappear.

So I've decided I want to try and fill the void by focussing on lucid dreaming. I will try a Wake Back to Bed technique to lucid dream tomorrow morning. I'm planning to recognise that I'm dreaming and to explore the dream. At some point in the future I'm going to ask my subconsious why I haven't had a WD yet. Should be interesting. In summary I'm glad that I'm still on my long AB streak, it's more exciting that MB constantly.
dkj87
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

Definitely check with a doctor first before you go off on anything. I don’t want to discourage you towards the WD goal, but I’d say taking care of your mental health is far more important
BePositive1992

Post by BePositive1992 »

dkj87 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:05 am Definitely check with a doctor first before you go off on anything. I don’t want to discourage you towards the WD goal, but I’d say taking care of your mental health is far more important
I am coming off olanzapine with the help of my doctor. That is the drug that's causing me the most side effects, I believe. I hate the side effects and they are making me miserable and I can't wait to come off them, more so for my own comfort. And of course the WD will happen the sooner I'm off them.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Good luck with your lucid dreaming attempts. I think that is a far more constructive use of your energy than MB constantly. You've gone this far - might as well keep on keepin' on! :D You got this! :clap:
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
dkj87
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by dkj87 »

BePositive1992 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:21 pm
dkj87 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:05 am Definitely check with a doctor first before you go off on anything. I don’t want to discourage you towards the WD goal, but I’d say taking care of your mental health is far more important
I am coming off olanzapine with the help of my doctor. That is the drug that's causing me the most side effects, I believe. I hate the side effects and they are making me miserable and I can't wait to come off them, more so for my own comfort. And of course the WD will happen the sooner I'm off them.
Ok good to hear. Not sure I saw you mention “with the help of your doctor” before so I was a little concerned. I’m very happy to hear things have improved to that point. Congrats!