Mikey's journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Re: Mikey's journal

Post by Mikey42 »

icandoitoo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:45 pm Wow. What an experience Mikey! I've had similar only I usually cave and start at day 0. 🙈
One of the many benefits of deciding I'm done with MB. I'm able to enjoy the pleasure of something like that without being in danger of resetting to day zero. I can honestly say that during that entire experience, the thought of grabbing my dick and finishing things off never even entered my mind. It wasn't even an option. To me, my choices were to lay there and enjoy what was happening or to get up, move around, and maybe stop it.

That said, if the arousal would have pushed me past the PoNR during that, I probably would have reset my last EJ date. I'm very strict with myself on that. If the EJ occurred as a result of anything I did or if there was possibly something I could have done to prevent it, I reset my date.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Post by icandoitoo »

Got it. Resetting the date makes perfect sense. Again thanks for sharing the experience.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Mikey42 »

I had a dry dream last night and it was another weird one. The first thing I remember from the dream is being in the shower with an erection. I gave my erection just a few strokes and started to EJ. I caught it all in my hand. What came out though wasn't normal semen. First there was a large quantity of precum like fluid. The crystal clear fluid immediately solidified when it came out into something with a similar consistency to silicone. I would guess about 2 cups of this came out. There were no contractions with this. Following that were several shots of what appeared to be normal semen that did include contractions. The semen embedded itself into the quickly solidifying clear mass in my hand. I examined what had come out. The area where semen was had the characteristic smell but the rest of the mass had no smell to it at all. I tried to wash it away but it wouldn't just wash away. I was instead very slowly dissolving under the water. As I was waiting for it all to dissolve, I woke up, expecting to find a puddle but I was completely dry. Maybe next time!
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mikey42 »

I had a really interesting experience last night. I had a dream where I knew that I was dreaming but I didn't try to exert any control over the dream like you would with lucid dreaming. I just let the dream happen. In the dream, I was sleeping in my bed when two family members and a friend showed up at the house. They were out in the living room being kind of loud and I could hear them. Then the friend came into my room, stood next to my bed, and started talking at me while I slept. I was sleeping on my stomach and while he was standing there talking, I thought "It would be funny if I had a wet dream right now". As soon as that thought crossed my mind, I felt myself start to get hard and I felt an orgasm building. I felt a strong contraction and then wetness on my leg. That woke me up all the way to find that I had not had a WD, just a bit of precum.
Hardwood
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Hardwood »

Does that happen often? Like you wake up thinking you’re having or had a wd only to discover that it’s pre? Sounds as if your close to a wd though.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mikey42 »

Hardwood wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:54 pm Does that happen often? Like you wake up thinking you’re having or had a wd only to discover that it’s pre? Sounds as if your close to a wd though.
If history is any indication, I'll have numerous almost-WD experiences before I get my next WD. Sometimes it feels a bit like my brain is dangling a WD just out of my reach. It'll lower it just a bit, I jump for it, and it raises it again and laughs.
If I had to wager a guess, my body and brain are still figuring out how to have WDs after 30 years of daily (or more frequent) MB.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Like the guys in the "guys who love their WDs..." topic say, it can take quite a while before WDs become hopefully frequent. It seems like age can be a big factor (brain nerve paths?) in how long it can take. Fortunately, the pleasurable waking aspects of the non-MBer lifestyle are still available after not too long a time.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Hey Mikey, Happy birthday!🎂 Thanks for all the work you’ve done on restoring the new forum and setting everything up, you did a great job!☺️
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Post by charlythemoose »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY :dance: :clap:
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

:dance: :clap: Have a terrific birthday! :dance: :clap: