Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by Texanguy »

Interesting changes. Glad you are making progress and sleeping better.

I made the observation in Anthemic's log that pre is a natural function. If becoming a non-MBer leads to making pre, doesn't that logically mean that becoming a non-MBer is natural? Perhaps more natural than being an MB addict?

Good luck in getting your next WD soon!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Oct 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Texanguy wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:03 am Interesting changes. Glad you are making progress and sleeping better.

I made the observation in Anthemic's log that pre is a natural function. If becoming a non-MBer leads to making pre, doesn't that logically mean that becoming a non-MBer is natural? Perhaps more natural than being an MB addict?

Good luck in getting your next WD soon!
I’d say so Tex. Thanks!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by marbles428 »

Day 65

Yesterday, I had one of those strange toilet “SEs” (for the lack of a better term,) but this time was a little different. Rather than just some of the really gelatinous semi-translucent fluid, there was about two drops of semen that also came out with it. I usually feel the warm sensation when it’s about to happen but I guess my body said otherwise and let out a few drops of semen along with it. There was no “proper” orgasm nor was I hard/stimulated at all.

Otherwise my sleep has continued to improve and it feels nice to not have to rely on something to get me to sleep. Although that might change tomorrow night but hopefully that won’t affect my sleep too much.

I think as of late I’ve hit a little flatline so everything is pretty calm.
Texanguy
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:33 pm Day 65

Yesterday, I had one of those strange toilet “SEs” (for the lack of a better term,) but this time was a little different. Rather than just some of the really gelatinous semi-translucent fluid, there was about two drops of semen that also came out with it. I usually feel the warm sensation when it’s about to happen but I guess my body said otherwise and let out a few drops of semen along with it. There was no “proper” orgasm nor was I hard/stimulated at all.
Seems pretty normal, although it typically doesn't happen every day
marbles428 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:33 pm Otherwise my sleep has continued to improve and it feels nice to not have to rely on something to get me to sleep. Although that might change tomorrow night but hopefully that won’t affect my sleep too much.

I think as of late I’ve hit a little flatline so everything is pretty calm.
Good you are still getting better sleep. A little flatline at times is normal.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 70

Hey everyone, I haven’t been super active due to my schedule having gotten busier.

There hasn’t been a whole lot to report. Continuously falling asleep without any medication which is a miracle for me and continuously waking up with MW.

Horniness hasn’t picked up too much aside from yesterday and especially last night.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Awesome to hear that you’re not needing meds to sleep. Even though they help you sleep, they’ll often mess with your REM sleep, lessening the chances of a WD.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Aug 2024
It’s my birthday

Post by Peel »

marbles428 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:19 pm Day 70

There hasn’t been a whole lot to report. Continuously falling asleep without any medication which is a miracle for me and continuously waking up with MW.
Did you think that there could be dependence? That after meds for sleeping you are dimmed, and this means all your body is dimmed. Hahaha. But seriously, MWs are natural. Hope you enjoy them a lot. 8-)

Good luck!
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:19 pm Hey everyone, I haven’t been super active due to my schedule having gotten busier.
Welcome back! I was hoping we hadn't 'Lost our marbles'!

Do you think the regular MW may be related to sleeping without the meds, or maybe just from longer term AB? Or maybe both?
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Mikey42 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:54 pm Awesome to hear that you’re not needing meds to sleep. Even though they help you sleep, they’ll often mess with your REM sleep, lessening the chances of a WD.
Yeah thanks Mikey, I started to notice that my sleep has gotten a lot better having stopped any meds.
Peel wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:06 pm
Did you think that there could be dependence? That after meds for sleeping you are dimmed, and this means all your body is dimmed. Hahaha. But seriously, MWs are natural. Hope you enjoy them a lot. 8-)

Good luck!
I think that could’ve been the case peel haha. Thanks!
Texanguy wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:09 am
Welcome back! I was hoping we hadn't 'Lost our marbles'!

Do you think the regular MW may be related to sleeping without the meds, or maybe just from longer term AB? Or maybe both?
Haha, thanks Tex! I do think the regular MW is caused by not taking the meds, since I wouldn’t notice them as much when I would take them.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 71

I thought I had a WD last night because I woke up after a pee dream. Turns out there was nothing there in the morning however. In the dream, it was the usual peeing then feeling an additional familiar warm feeling that felt sort of nice in the dream. (It seems that my mind tends to favor filthy public restrooms lol.) I woke up after the dream was done and I was hard.

This dream felt so realistic because of the previous events so I didn’t think twice of it like with other pee dream occasions so I was surprised when I woke up.