2x4's Journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
2x4
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 64
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

2x4's Journal

Post by 2x4 »

Hey everyone! Just to reintroduce myself here, I've been a long-time member of the forum, so when I noticed it was back online, I had to get back into the swing of things. I haven't saved every bit of my log, but I do have a WD calendar I kept for the past five years or so, here it is! Just to clarify how I noted the calendar, AB marks the beginning of a streak and MB marks when I broke it. If I note the time of the WD, it likely meant that I had a brief period of wakefulness (just long enough to note the time before falling back asleep) or was completely awakened by the WD. If I didn't note the time, it likely means I slept through it, or was too sleepy to bother noting it in my log before immediately falling back to sleep. Feel free to ask me any questions about my calendar or my experience ABing, I'm always happy to share about it!

2017:
My first WD ever occurred March of this year, somewhere between the 7th and 10th.
I had about another 5 WDs during this time that I didn't keep strict track of, and my AB was quite sporadic during this time as well.

2018:
AB - Apr 14
WD - Jun 25, 07:47
MB - Jun 25
AB - Aug 12
WD - Nov 14, 00:49
WD - Nov 14, 09:34
WD - Nov 16
WD - Dec 13, 09:26

2019:
MB - Jan 1
WD - Jan 6
WD - Jan 22, 05:25
WD - Feb 5, 07:28
MB - Feb 5
WD - Feb 7
MB - Feb 7
AB - Feb 16
WD - Mar 18, 08:10
WD - Apr 2
WD - Apr 25, 02:49
WD - Apr 29, 09:01
WD - May 27, 05:11
WD - May 30, 07:01
WD - Jun 4, 06:10
WD - Jul 9, 08:00
WD - Jul 27, 05:19
WD - Aug 5, 07:33
WD - Aug 20, 03:01
MB - Aug 20
AB - Sep 30
WD - Oct 13
WD - Nov 3, 06:08
WD - Nov 24, 05:17
MB - Dec 31

2020:
AB - Jan 1
WD - Jan 22, 10:28
WD - Feb 8
WD - Apr 22, 08:02
WD - Jul 2, 05:45
WD - Jul 13, 07:53
WD - Jul 31, 07:03
WD - Aug 12, 07:21
WD - Oct 8, 04:33
WD - Nov 23, 07:50
WD - Nov 24, 08:13
WD - Dec 27, 05:55

2021:
WD - Jan 12, 07:12
WD - Jan 17, 05:38
WD - Jan 25, 06:35
WD - Feb 1
WD - Feb 5, 08:36
WD - Feb 11
WD - Feb 15
WD - Feb 20
WD - Mar 8
WD - Mar 10, 07:07
WD - Mar 23, 04:53
WD - Apr 7, 07:09
WD - Apr 10, 06:17
WD - May 11, 05:37
WD - May 19, 08:03
WD - May 20, 05:31
WD - May 22
WD - Jul 19, 01:07
WD - Jul 26, 04:25
WD - Aug 4
WD - Aug 25, 05:24
WD - Sep 3, 08:24
WD - Sep 4, 05:16
WD - Oct 13, 07:18
WD - Oct 13, ~08:00
WD - Dec 23, 06:23
WD - Dec 26

2022:
WD - Jan 3, 09:30
WD - May 18, 07:11
WD - May 31
WD - Jul 27, 11:09
WD - Aug 4, 03:56
WD - Aug 13, 03:01
WD - Aug 15, 07:25
MB - Aug 19

2023:
AB - Jan 1
WD - Jan 23
WD - Feb 21, 05:08
MB - ~May 15
AB - Jun 30
WD - Aug 05, 02:57
2x4
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Re: 2x4's Journal

Post by 2x4 »

Thanks, Seq! That depends, usually it marks a break from AB, however there were times when it was only the once. I do have more detailed records I can piece together about each time I MBed, but I thought that was less interesting, lol.

Another thing I thought I should mention here since it came up in the chatroom while discussing this post is that I've noticed WD frequency for me is inversely proportional to the amount of stress that I'm experiencing during that time. For example, in 2021, during the beginning of the year I had actually taken a break from school (due to pandemic-related reasons). Therefore, you can see my WD frequency spike during this time, especially in the first half of the year. In the second half of the year, I returned to school and thus the frequency dropped off significantly; hence slowly leading my longest dry spell ever during Jan to May of 2022 when I had no forms of release whatsoever. That was also a particularly difficult time in my schedule.

Currently I'm going through something similar this semester, having to balance my internship, classes, and two part time positions, so I don't really anticipate that I'm going to get back to my previous frequency. But I did think it was something important to note, hopefully when my schedule is less hectic next semester things can change. Since my previous log is no longer here, I thought it was important to mention things like how stress might affect WDs, since as they say, the data tells a story, haha.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Along with the increased stress, are you also getting less sleep than you normally would when there is less stress? WDs tend to happen right near the beginning of sleep or way at the end of it. If your sleep is getting cut short, that might be affecting your chances at getting WDs.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
2x4

Post by 2x4 »

Yes, that's definitely also playing a factor! I should've mentioned that haha, but I noticed when my sleep schedule is undisturbed, my WDs tend to be more frequent. The quality of my sleep really needs to be excellent, likewise during 2022 I had probably had some of the worst sleep of the school year lol. For me, how well I slept and how stressed I am are related as well, the more stressed I am the more difficult I find it to fall asleep, a mild case of insomnia if you will.
2x4

Post by 2x4 »

That makes sense Seq; I've often wondered at what stage of sleep WDs can happen, but judging from the fact that it often accompanies a dream I'm pretty sure it's usually REM. I'm a pretty vivid dreamer and for a time used to keep a dream journal as a private record, but I haven't done that in years, even with the WD dreams I have. Perhaps it's time to start again? I guess we'll see lol
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Post by liittlefiish »

Congratulations on reaching this incredible milestone of five years of making calendar's abstinence from masturbation! Your willingness to share your experience can help me be on a similar path. 💪🏼
⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image
2x4

Post by 2x4 »

Thank you liittlefiish! I definitely plan to keep it for at least five years longer, if not more haha.
My schedule has been quite busy so there's not much to report, my sleep also hasn't been that great (between 5 and 7 hours a night usually.) I've noticed that even though I'm more tired than usual, my morning erection is much stiffer, which is interesting because even if my libido is low, subconsciously it seems that my body still has to release. Who knows, maybe if I end up getting a full 8 hours it could happen, I'll definitely do my best to get back to that schedule for my overall health anyway.
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Post by liittlefiish »

I'm sorry to hear that you've been so busy and that your sleep hasn't been great. It's interesting that you've noticed stiffer morning wood, even though you're more tired than usual. It's possible that your body is trying to compensate for the lack of sleep by releasing more testosterone, which can lead to stronger erections. However, I think it's also important to note that sleep deprivation can have a number of negative consequences for sexual function, including reduced libido, erectile dysfunction, and difficulty ejaculating. So, it's definitely in your best interest to try to get back to a schedule where you're getting 8 hours of sleep per night and it's a sign that your body is doing what it needs to do.
⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image
2x4

Post by 2x4 »

Yeah, I definitely hear that liittlefiish, I'm doing my best to be more regular. What's interesting is that I've noticed I always wake up at the same time in the morning, no matter what time I go to bed, and I didn't use to be like this in the past, especially when I was getting such frequent WDs. I guess this is a different state of my log, but I've considered noting my fitness activities and bedtimes to help me become more rigorous about getting a healthier sleep schedule. I'm the kind of person who tends to just power through, but some things you can't cut corners on if you want to see results. Also, no WDs to report yet, but I have been noticing I make noises in my sleep very occasionally and it's somewhat related to both the amount of stress I'm going through and also the WDs I have (I would call it sleeptalking, but I don't actually say anything.) If anyone wants to see me write more about that, or just more mundane stuff like my sleeping and fitness habits, let me know!
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

How do you notice that you are making little noises while sleeping?

It's good that you are looking into the effects of stress and sleep patterns on WDs. Go ahead and write more about that and your fitness habits here. You may end up making a significant contribution to the world of WDs!