Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Brafetish
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by Brafetish »

I’m not the newest member. Been on for awhile, was actually a regular poster under a different user name before the platform change. Soon to be 52 and never have had a WD. Wish back in my younger years when it would have been most likely to happen , I would have gave up masturbation to try to achieve a WD. I did abstain a few years ago for around 83 days or so. I broke and gave in to masturbating. Unfortunately I don’t think a WD is in my future but maybe it will happen when least expected, fingers crossed anyway.
Greg
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 29 Aug 2024

Post by Greg »

Hi, I’m Greg. I met a few of you guys on chat last night. I’m hoping for more frequent wet dreams. Never been a steady masturbator, and I’ve had wet dreams since puberty, but I’d like to have them more often. I’m 26.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Post by charlythemoose »

hey Greg
Welcome in the chat and forum, good luck with WD
aze
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 2
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by aze »

Hi guys. I was formerly a member in the old forum under the same username, but I went inactive for a while and I don’t know how long exactly.

I originally got here from healthystrokes and my original goal was to get a wet dream. I succeeded but I don’t remember how long it took or which year it was.

Now, I have very little sense of what I’m here for, because it’s not “trying to get a wet dream again”. I abstain when I really didn’t have to for no good internal reason or motivation.
Seqiro
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Oct 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Welcome back Aze! :D Always nice to see returning members. Sometimes we just need a break from the usual, and thats okay. Hope to see some contributions from you, for our future members :)

Welcome Greg! :D Hope you find what you are looking for and meet some of your goals while you are here.
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Greg
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 29 Aug 2024

Post by Greg »

Thanks, Seqiro!
7pet
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Sep 2024

Post by 7pet »

Hi every one
just re-new member since the old one gone. my first WD not really remember how old i was, i think about 10 when i went to camping as a boy scouts in primary school, at night all the young boys slept together in a big tent (actually not a tent because it made from the rice straw) i don't know what happened but in the morning my short have many wet spots and i know it wasn't my pee because if pee will wet all.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Post by charlythemoose »

welcome back 7pet
billybachy

Post by billybachy »

Hi, returning user from the previous forum, glad to have my account back. :) In my 40s, and haven't had WDs often at all my whole life. I've learned a lot over the years from this place and look forward to even more shared experiences and stories.