riri’s WD log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
ririri
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 Aug 2024

riri’s WD log

Post by ririri »

Hi everyone, after a my very first WD a few nights ago I stumbled upon this place and am hungry for more. A bit of info about me is i’m 20 (ik kinda late to be having my first lol), uncut and really don’t have much AB experience. Usually I sleep on my stomach or sides with hips facing down and freeball in some sport shorts or just loose cotton shorts, this will change for the log bc I messed my sport shorts and kinda usually like to wear them elsewhere too which is embarrassing so i’ll just be wearing boxer-briefs to bed.
This forum seems to pretty strongly champion AB so i’ll give that a crack, I’m also kinda curious to this “fullness” that everyone talks about on here.

As i’m sure you’re all curious abt tho; my first WD!
Basically I was asleep but had been waking up all night which is unusual for me but I was kinda stressed, I’d been having some dreams but nothing vivid or sexual. At some point 2-3 hours in I woke up with what felt like the strong urge to piss. Obvs I ignored it but it wouldn’t go away and i felt a little drip which came with a bit of pleasure but none of the contractions that I would’ve expected (this is all in like the first 15s of waking up). In my half asleep state i was kinda like oh shit, I realised I was kinda hard and my dick felt a bit wet but hadn’t clocked what happened yet. I reached down to give it a squeeze to see what was going on (ik lol) and the little lad was super sticky along with my pubes and my shorts. I was so confused like tf happened bc I’d never had one before until I realised and was super happy to have finally experienced it.
I ended up being annoyed after tho bc I had to get up and clean + my sheet had a wet patch too 😭

I think I woke up right at the end or that last drip was just some leftover, bc there was way to much mess for just one drip lol. It kinda caught me by surprise bc as I said I’d never had a WD before (despite wanting one so much as a teen) and I pretty consistently jerk off with the last being two nights before.

The photo is from the morning after i switched to some dry shorts for the rest of the night (ik i couldn’t be bothered cleaning the messy ones in my half asleep state gross lol)

Anyway today marks a successful day 1 of AB in an attempt to have another. Wish me luck! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Aug 2024

Re: riri’s WD log

Post by charlythemoose »

hey Riri
Welcome on board and good luck
maybe we will chat someday in the chat ...
ririri

Post by ririri »

Day 2 of AB - survived
Nothing of note rlly, brief MW but that’s it and pretty normal for me.
AB was actually slightly hard bc he’s just so easy to touch when he sticks out like that, especially with the MW or just in bed at night. So ima go with a no touching hands off policy with myself (obvious exception when I need to piss) and we'll see how that goes.
On another note I’ve rlly enjoyed the switch to sleeping in boxer briefs they’re a bit lighter and slightly more “comfortable” when i’m hard, unfortunately i don’t think this is helping with the AB.

Also, just for extra context which I left out yesterday (oops): i first learnt of the wonders of my penis when I was 13 (maybe slightly later than some) and have consistently been enjoying this discovery weekly if not more since. Only in the last year or so have I noticed the production of precum when MB’ing and it’s usually only a small amount like a drip or two, it is super uncommon to have any leak throughout the day (even if i’ve been super horny) or to wake up with any, the one time i did it was a patch smaller than an aussie 5c coin.
I am sexually active tho not often as I don’t have a partner and I don’t rlly plan on avoiding these encounters in chase of a WD.
I also rarely have memorable dreams, I will sometimes have a week or two of rlly vivid dreams (not necessarily sexual) but then return to normal, it’s even rarer to have to have a sexual dream tho I have had them a fair few times before.

I’m looking forward to seeing how AB will change this for me not just with the dreams but also the pre production too!
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Hey man!

Nice to read your log. Congrats to your recent WD and no doubts other to come if not too much touching "him". :P I am a little skeptical about precum production but you will see how it goes.

Wish you survive next days without issues. 8-)
ririri

Post by ririri »

Day 3 of AB - still going!

Nothing of note, no MW, no pre, nothing. Still found it “hard” last night tho and couldn’t keep my hands off but it settled eventually.
looking forward to making it to day 4
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by goodlife »

I like you mentioning ‘him’🙂
ririri

Post by ririri »

Day 4 of AB - successful (no wd, i just didn’t wank)

nothing of note :-)
Last edited by ririri on Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
2x4
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 64
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by 2x4 »

Nice to meet you Riri! Congrats on getting your first WD ever, I can definitely relate to wanting one and getting it a bit later than normal (for me my first one was in my late teens, after a long period of AB). I think the fact that your first one came while you weren't intentionally ABing to try and get another one is a good sign, usually guys say it takes them a while for their first one on a new streak, myself included. So I think if you keep ABing, you're definitely going to get another one sooner rather than later. Best of luck!
ririri

Post by ririri »

Day 5 of AB - still holding on

Still nothing of note, atm my goal is 10 days of AB then i’ll probably switch to weekly updates. I’ll still try to keep the AB streak after 10 days though as most people logs the first WD seems to happen after day 40.
Weekly updates will help me keep my mind off WDs which might be helpful lol.
Thanks for all your comments encouraging me too!

2x4 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:39 am Nice to meet you Riri! Congrats on getting your first WD ever, I can definitely relate to wanting one and getting it a bit later than normal (for me my first one was in my late teens, after a long period of AB). I think the fact that your first one came while you weren't intentionally ABing to try and get another one is a good sign, usually guys say it takes them a while for their first one on a new streak, myself included. So I think if you keep ABing, you're definitely going to get another one sooner rather than later. Best of luck!
Thanks, definitely hoping for one sooner lol
ririri

Post by ririri »

Day 6 of AB - still nothing

Much harder today (pun intended), spending the whole day at home was not helpful lol. Notably bc the little guy was hard so often I leaked some pre which is super unusual for me. Nothing of note over night but woke up with MW

see ya on day 7!
(i was gonna add pics but forgot how)