SE discussion

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

SE discussion

Post by icandoitoo »

Hello - just had a very interesting experience. Most of my SE have been less "SE" and more "pressure on the prostate releasing fluid." Or chunks in my urine.

Today I finished urinating and was washing my hands and started feeling a somewhat pleasureful tingling inside and then a few random "contractions" ... It freaked me out a little as I'm at work and thought I might fully ejac. The "tingling/burning" feeling seems to continue off and on but haven't had the fast contractions /movement of an impending ejax since then.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm SO glad I didn't actually release in that moment. That what I know for sure.
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Re: SE discussion

Post by DryGuy »

I got very close to an SE once, which was at about 2 weeks into an AB streak. I was so convinced it was going to happen, that I actually pulled my pants down, so I wouldn't mess my clothes. It didn't happen, but I found it strange that this was 2 weeks into a streak, when I've gone 2 weeks lots of times, and had many streaks beyond a month, and never got that close again. In a way I find the randomness of that a little unnerving.

I suspect some of these feelings might be the body dumping out small amounts of built-up ejaculatory fluids, possibly into the bladder. And maybe this is why adults tend to get fewer wet dreams, because the whole system grows more sophisticated with time. I've found semen in my urine lots of times (when I became obsessed enough with this to pee into a glass to check). Maybe you could bring a glass tumbler to work, for science? :lol:
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by icandoitoo »

Hahahahaha. No glasses needed I see it and feel it when it comes out. It is SUPER unnerving because I too have gone way more than 24 days and not had this scary feeling.
Ryan11
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Ryan11 »

I’ve had a couple of SEs when in the gym, which has been pretty embarrassing. It’s always when an exercise involves the lower abdominal muscles.

The first one was when I was doing hanging leg raises. I had the same sensations as you (sudden strange excitement, could feel rapid expansion in my underpants then pulsing). I stopped and went to the changing rooms and could see that I had jizzed, so out of embarrassment I went home.

The second time was similar, but I was doing deadlifts. But because I recognised the feeling coming on I stopped straight away before anything could happen. One spurt dribbled out but that was it.

So I do both of those exercises very carefully now!
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

My history with SE:

1. Very difficult math exam. I couldn't stop growing anxiety and growing excitement. Somehow nobody noticed.

2. Nude swimming in the sea (very pleasant surprise) and then nude swimming in lake (this time somehow intentional pleasure).

3. Exercices. Leg lifting, bench press, sit-ups, pull-ups. Now I am more careful.

4. Biking. Only once if I remember correctly.

5. Very specific health check-up. This one was the most embarrassing.

I am sure in all these occasions is also brain involved.

Years before I experienced a lot SEs, now I am in better control. Or I am getting grown (= older). :P
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Thanks for all the replies. Ryan 11. Now that you mention itz *ve had similar feelings doing hanging leg raises. But I guess it didn't feel AS close to happening at that point. Did anyone see? Or Notice?

Peel curious about your experiences too. Did anyone notice any of the times? Especially the examination time.
Ryan11
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Ryan11 »

icandoitoo wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:13 am Ryan 11. Now that you mention itz *ve had similar feelings doing hanging leg raises. But I guess it didn't feel AS close to happening at that point. Did anyone see? Or Notice?
Yup, my gym buddy looked over and laughed because he initially thought I pissed myself from the strain. I thought I did too until I checked my underpants and it was clearly cum. On the drive back I admitted that I had somehow jizzed my pants and he started laughing again, and said ‘mate i thought it was weird that you had a stalk on’ when I waddled back to the changing rooms.

Anytime I’m straining to do anything now he will bring it up. He asked in the group chat whether anyone could help him move some heavy furniture and said ‘I won’t ask Ryan he’ll just jizz all over it’. So I won’t be living that down for a long time :doh:
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by icandoitoo »

Ryan11 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:02 am
Yup, my gym buddy looked over and laughed because he initially thought I pissed myself from the strain. I thought I did too until I checked my underpants and it was clearly cum. On the drive back I admitted that I had somehow jizzed my pants and he started laughing again, and said ‘mate i thought it was weird that you had a stalk on’ when I waddled back to the changing rooms.

Anytime I’m straining to do anything now he will bring it up. He asked in the group chat whether anyone could help him move some heavy furniture and said ‘I won’t ask Ryan he’ll just jizz all over it’. So I won’t be living that down for a long time :doh:
Hahaha. Woooow. What a story. Funny that he teased you about it and that you can laugh about it. I was gonna say if it were ME it would definitely be noticeable.
aze
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 2
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by aze »

I’ve never figured out how stuff like this works. Is it related to your ability to do a hands free orgasm or something else? From certain unreliable sources it’s a sign you’re unable to “control” your orgasms which might be bad, unless you’ve been abstaining for a while which would make it the same as a wet dream but while you’re awake.

I know more information is needed and if anyone would like to educate me about it that will be appreciated.
dkj87

Post by dkj87 »

Aze, I'm not a doctor, but if I had to guess it's closer to the latter. If they're both abstaining, the glands of the reproductive tract are probably very full waiting for the next ejaculation. As the muscles clench and put pressure on those glands they may be forcing fluid out, or stimulating the glands to release. I've never had a SE, so I don't know if they experience an orgasm feeling like a wet dream, or it's just fluid dripping out like precum. It wouldn't surprise me if there's only the fluids and no actual sperm in it, but again, I don't know.