Capturing a video of a WD

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Ryan11
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Re: Capturing a video of a WD

Post by Ryan11 »

Update

I looked at a lot of options online but decided to go for one of these standard home security cams in the end. It has an SD card so all footage is locally stored.

I tested it out last night and I can program it to record in intervals throughout the night. It worked well and the night vision clarity is fantastic. It’s quiet too so I didn’t get disturbed.

I didn’t get any useable footage last night though as it was quite cold here in the UK. I tried sleeping with the covers off as long as I could but I gave in in the end and slept with the covers on.

I reviewed the footage this morning and what surprised me was how little I moved throughout the night. I don’t tend to dream so it looks like I sleep very deeply. Aside from my goal of capturing a WD, watching how I sleep was interesting in its own way.

Hopefully it’s warmer tonight and I can try it again without the covers on
i89rt5
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by i89rt5 »

Glad to know the hardware setup is smooth and working fine. As for cold night, you could wear a T-shirt, and a long john underwear, with your groin area exposed. It's a trial and error. Hope to see your capture soon
Ryan11
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Ryan11 »

i89rt5 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:06 pm Glad to know the hardware setup is smooth and working fine. As for cold night, you could wear a T-shirt, and a long john underwear, with your groin area exposed. It's a trial and error. Hope to see your capture soon
I don’t know why I didn’t think of that - I do have some thermal long johns with a front opening somewhere. Got to try and find them now 8-)
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by DryGuy »

Ryan11 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:15 am I didn’t get any useable footage last night though as it was quite cold here in the UK. I tried sleeping with the covers off as long as I could but I gave in in the end and slept with the covers on.
Yeah this is the same story for me a lot of the time.
I use one blanket to cover up to just above my knees (low enough so I don't grab the blanket and pull it up over me in a half-sleeping stupor), and another blanket (folded in half) to cover my torso. On colder nights I wear underwear. Or even some loose fitting leggings.
I also have an old pair of boxers where the fly is really big, and if I leave that unbuttoned, I'll flop out during the night.
What surprises me the most is how much harder it is to sleep if my pelvis is even slightly cold. Not even cold enough to be especially uncomfortable.
Ryan11 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:15 amI reviewed the footage this morning and what surprised me was how little I moved throughout the night.
Oh that's like a super-power for this. I sleep on my side and switch sides every hour or two. I have only one camera setup, so it's a coin toss sometimes whether I even capture anything. Talk about not getting usable footage!
Ryan11 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:15 amAside from my goal of capturing a WD, watching how I sleep was interesting in its own way.
Yeah, there's some cool things to see. Like if you include your face in the shot, you can watch yourself have rapid-eye-movement, which looks crazy.