Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Michael1985
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Oct 2023

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by Michael1985 »

Hello. I've been kicking around this site for quite some time now. Most of you know who I am, but I need to do an intro post. I came here several years ago in hopes of acquiring more discipline with self pleasure. I work part time and search for other jobs the other part of the time. My interests include history and jigsaw puzzles and reading. I'm very grateful to be part of this group.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Always nice when our long time regulars contribute! Thanks for being part of the community, and you have gained more self discipline over the past couple of years! Awesome job, keep it up. ;)
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Ryan11
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Ryan11 »

Hi all. I’ve been a bit of a lurker here so I decided to make an account.

I’m 32 years old from the UK and I’ve had a good handful of WDs since I was about 14, the last one I had was a few months ago. The reason I’m curious about WDs is that since ive been on finasteride to prevent hair loss, I’ve seen a massive increase in WDs.
Every one I’ve had has been as if my dick is firing like a machine gun - about 5 rapid pulses every second, lasting for about 6 seconds. It’s almost like my body is trying to get it all out as fast as possible. So I’m experimenting with my doses and timing of finasteride to see if it can induce them more frequently.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Welcome to the forum, Ryan11! :) I'm curious - how long have you been taking finasteride for? And how long after you started taking it did you see this result?
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Ryan11
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Ryan11 »

Thanks. I’ve been taking it about 2 years now. My hair started thinning so I thought I’d get on it before I lose any more. Luckily I’m very responsive to it so I now have a head full of hair again.

The side effects are very predictable for me- during the first two weeks of taking it my libido sky rockets. After that, I get low libido for a little bit, and then my hormones seem to stabilise.

I was initially put off by the fact that my libido went down for a bit, so I started experimenting with ‘breaks’ from the medicine and timings of when I take it. This is when the WDs started kicking in.

This is what I’ve found - the first week I take it, my libido skyrockets and I am more prone to WDs. Then after a couple of weeks when my libido goes down a bit, I stop taking to for a week. During that week my libido skyrockets again. So basically I’m experimenting to try and ride that wave of high libido which induces WDs.

I’m currently taking a week long break from it- as soon as I start taking it again I bet you I’ll have a WD.

The only reason I am comfortable experimenting with it is that I’m very responsive and my hair is as thick as ever- so I’m not worried about losing it as a result of this!
hsmith
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by hsmith »

Hi Ryan - that’s really interesting! I have a separate thread on finasteride by the way if ya want to pick up the chat there. What dose are you taking by the way? Best of luck with more WDs!
i89rt5
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by i89rt5 »

some guys have reported that finasteride increases WD

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comm ... et_dreams/
i89rt5
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10

Post by i89rt5 »

Go to this sub reddit where folks discuss about using finasteride along with other means to treat hair loss

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/

Search "wet dream" on the above sub reddit, you will find many interesting reports that finasteride triggers WD
ririri
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 Aug 2024

Post by ririri »

Heya I’m kinda new but found this place after I had my first WD last night!
I’m 20 and have always wondered about the elusive wet dream and was glad to have finally had one and looking to have more (now I know I can). I’m from Aus and UC, my first wank was when I was 12 and have no real AB experience, apart from the odd NNN ;)
I was thinking of making adding to the journal section but idk yet.
See yall around
Michael1985
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Oct 2023

Post by Michael1985 »

ririri wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:15 am Heya I’m kinda new but found this place after I had my first WD last night!
I’m 20 and have always wondered about the elusive wet dream and was glad to have finally had one and looking to have more (now I know I can). I’m from Aus and UC, my first wank was when I was 12 and have no real AB experience, apart from the odd NNN ;)
I was thinking of making adding to the journal section but idk yet.
See yall around
A big welcome to you. It's good to have you here. I hope you enjoy your time at our site.