Peel's log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
LockedDreamer
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 20
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Dec 2023

Re: Peel's log

Post by LockedDreamer »

Big load!
Phluc
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Dec 2023

Post by Phluc »

Nice one! Congrats.
Nate
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Nate »

So wet!
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Hello everabody!

This time more than 5 weeks of patience and waiting. It wasn't hard because I kept myself busy. There was some flatline for sure but mostly I felt phases of low and increased horniness. But last week was "horny" for me, occasional leaking here and there, boners every morning. Needless to mention, I am on a small vacation these days which means less stress but also not sleeping in my bed. And another remark: hot weather, also humid, if I should decide between sleeping nude and sleeping without a blanket I chose the second option. 

So last night. I got to bed after midnight and slept without issues till 3.30. Then I took the leak and fell asleep immediately. Then came a very short dream in which I ejaculated as a result of WD and I felt very happy about it. But it was still pressure down under which felt great on my dick. That was a moment of realization: now it is the moment of truth, now you are close and unstoppable. Yes, this orgasm was awesome. No pics this time because I didn't want to switch on. Therefore only dried traces of semen on my pajama bottoms but not quite visible, maybe on lighter color of material it is better but still not sure. Sorry.

Thanks for reading guys. Also thanks for well wishes. Hope for nice surprising WDs for everybody who is trying. Especially good to see newbies wanting this kind of experience.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Timepure
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by Timepure »

Gratz on wd Peel!
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Thank you Timepure. I didn't expect such an early reaction and continuation of my journey.

After only 3 days I had another WD. Yes, I am very irregular but such a short timespan is very rare even for me. Before I got to bed after 1 a.m. I was aware of an early getting up and therefore I WD was an extremely improbable scenario. But after around 2 hours of sleeping it happened. (That estimation is very insecure because I more or less overslept the best part.) I was vaguely aware of some contractions which felt great but then I didn't get up (tiredness) and woke up maybe after 15 - 20 - 30 minutes. Then the moment of realization came: I felt contractions, and yes, the bottom part of my pajama undies were wet and completely soaked (see pic). Luckily, sheets remained untouched which is simply not understandable for me. Now I need a break for my tools maintenance. :lol:

Another interesting observation from earlier that day was big balls. I touched them accidentally while taking a leak and they were hanging really low. Not too common for me.

Take care guys, wish you luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Timepure

Post by Timepure »

Gratz again Peel. You're on a role.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Big balls = heavy load ;) Congrats!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring

Post by marbles428 »

Wow congratulations Peel! 2 WDs almost back to back is quite impressive!
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on 2 WDs in 3 days! It goes to show that WDs are more for the brain/body's pleasure than for the purpose of emptying out excess semen.