Abstinence Program?

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Pokke
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Oct 2023

Abstinence Program?

Post by Pokke »

I was just on here reading, and on the forum titled “WET DREAMS - WHAT ARE THEY” it mentions some kind of abstinence program:

“ The group supports a program of complete abstinence of any form of orgasm or ejaculation while awake, either through masturbation or sex, in an effort to force the mind to recreate erotic stimuli while we sleep, and thus generate a wet dream. While this program is not a proven method to guarantee a wet dream, this group has experienced significant success with achieving wet dreams by following the abstinence program, even among those who rarely experienced wet dreams in the past.”

Does anybody know what this program consists of and could we recreate this?
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Re: Abstinence Program?

Post by DryGuy »

My sense is that they already described the complete "program" within that paragraph. "Stop whacking-off and wait forever" is the only system I've ever heard of besides Dipke3's technique.
Michael1985
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Oct 2023

Re: Abstinence Program?

Post by Michael1985 »

I'm not sure there's a formal program. Just refrain from MB and wait it out in hope of getting a WD.