2x4's Journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Re: 2x4's Journal

Post by Seqiro »

:clap:
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
2x4
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 64
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by 2x4 »

Well, been a while since I updated this log, there wasn't much to write home about until 3 days ago. The morning of August 16, I had another WD, interestingly enough also not at my home bed. I was staying over at a friend's place on a roadtrip when it happened, luckily I was sleeping clothed and had brought a change of clothes. Otherwise, it could have been a bit of a sticky situation xD I'd been mostly on a flatline in terms of horniness, so I thought it was interesting I had it again in a situation and location I wasn't expecting it to happen. Maybe it's a pattern, or maybe it's a coincidence, I have no idea. Well, considering that it had been about 6 weeks since my last one, it's welcome anyway, hopefully my next WD comes sooner!
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Post by liittlefiish »

Wow, that sounds like quite the surprise on your trip! It's interesting how these things can happen when you're not even thinking about it. I guess being in a new place can really shake things up a bit. Maybe those dreams are a sign that your body's just reminiscing about past experiences. I’m glad it didn’t turn into a messy situation for you! Hopefully, the next one won't keep you waiting as long.
⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the surprise WD!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Congrats on the unexpected victory WD, hopefully they’ll become more frequent.
Ryan11
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by Ryan11 »

Congrats, I’m wondering if sleeping in a different location induced it. Every time I have a WD it’s because I’m in REM sleep, or close to waking up. Being in an unfamiliar environment may have stopped you from fully falling into a deep sleep.
2x4
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 64

Post by 2x4 »

Ryan11 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:19 pm Congrats, I’m wondering if sleeping in a different location induced it. Every time I have a WD it’s because I’m in REM sleep, or close to waking up. Being in an unfamiliar environment may have stopped you from fully falling into a deep sleep.
I do think there's some truth to this; I haven't had another WD since this time, although that might have something to do with school starting up again - I have noticed that that can tend to affect my WD schedule as well, especially for the first month or so as I get used to a new routine. Hopefully it lets up, it's been about three weeks since my last one so I just have to keep ABing and hope for another, but I'm pretty determined.