Tactical Log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Re: Tactical Log

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Day 31 it should be, i remember two nights ago dreaming of a girl i've known for a long time attempting to give me a hand job but i wasn't able to get fully erect.. and a short while later we got disrupted. i also woke up not long after.
member wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:34 pm Thanks for the updates and photo evidence. We're rooting for you!
Thanks.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

On day 32 i had Mw and pre leakage.
Day 33 nothing.
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

Luckily you're past the 1-month abs point, so abstaining should get easier now overall. MW and pre leakage can be promising signs of impending wet dream(s), so that's good news too.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Day 51, still no wd, rarely any erections during the day, i should start keeping myself aroused for some time during the day.. I do get small leaks after bowel movements and pressure after urinating, but learned to hold it in because i knew semen would come out.
overall i'm feeling alright, no bad moods, sleeping well.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 23 Sep 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

tacticaldreamer wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:57 am Day 51, still no wd, rarely any erections during the day, i should start keeping myself aroused for some time during the day.. I do get small leaks after bowel movements and pressure after urinating, but learned to hold it in because i knew semen would come out.
overall i'm feeling alright, no bad moods, sleeping well.
why hold it in? a spontaneous ejaculation is just as pleasurable and arousing as a wd ejac. unless you are in a public place and don't want it then but if at home I say see what ab SE is like to u lol
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 5:58 pm why hold it in? a spontaneous ejaculation is just as pleasurable and arousing as a wd ejac. unless you are in a public place and don't want it then but if at home I say see what ab SE is like to u lol
I wouldn't call it an SE, its just a couple drops of fluid from the pressure put on the prostate.

I am on day 66, still no WD :| however yesterday i had a somewhat sexual dream and i could feel a tingling feeling down there, but maybe my brain held it in?
This is definitely the longest i've gone AB without a WD. Taking zinc, drinking a lot. Anyway, hope i get lucky soon.
tacticaldreamer
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Day 76, i most likely had my first wet dream today during this abstaining period :) . Sadly, after going to sleep late and very tired after a tiring weekend (spending about 12 hours total in my car driving with no a/c), i completely slept through it, not even remembering any feeling or dream (also didn't take any magnesium or zinc this weekend). Upon waking, everything apart from semen stains has dried off (just felt like usual post sleep dampness as if i was sweating when asleep) and i would only find out after undressing my sleeping shorts and looking through them with light something has happened. Some signs were leaking pre just from MW and the horny feeling. I was most likely sleeping on my side by the direction where everything seeped to my side and a little bit came through on my mattress cover. Hope they come more regular from now on because last couple of nights i did have thoughts about resetting :roll:
► Show Spoiler
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by goodlife »

You had patience 👍
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Aug 2024
It’s my birthday

Post by Peel »

Congrats mate! I can imagine it was big one. Hope the next one will come sooner and you will be more aware of feeling. 8-)
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 30 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Congrats! Awesome willpower, keep up the momentum! Usually after the first, the rest start happening more frequently. Hopefully you don't have such a long wait for the next one. :D
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift