Supplement’s

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Brafetish
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers

Supplement’s

Post by Brafetish »

I’m curious has anyone found any supplements that help with erections and cum volume?

I know living a health life style is the most important thing you can do for your health but we all know it can be challenging.

As I get older I miss the days of the younger years, easier to get and maintain an erection and powerful and massive ejaculations. Would like to get a bit of that back.

I know everyone’s different and some have no problems at my age.

One of my friends would always compare they can put a guy on the moon but they can’t figure out a way to ………!

I want to order some supplements to help any suggestions? I want to know what others have tried and notice results.
Seqiro
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Re: Supplement’s

Post by Seqiro »

Zinc, saw palmetto, and drinking lots of water throughout the day will help.
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
goerichmond2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Nov 2023

Post by goerichmond2 »

Adequate water and prostate massage help with both erections and volume.
Banana8969
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 07 Jul 2024

Post by Banana8969 »

Brafetish wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:18 am I’m curious has anyone found any supplements that help with erections and cum volume?

I know living a health life style is the most important thing you can do for your health but we all know it can be challenging.

As I get older I miss the days of the younger years, easier to get and maintain an erection and powerful and massive ejaculations. Would like to get a bit of that back.

I know everyone’s different and some have no problems at my age.

One of my friends would always compare they can put a guy on the moon but they can’t figure out a way to ………!

I want to order some supplements to help any suggestions? I want to know what others have tried and notice results.
Extensive research has been conducted to examine the effects of various herbs on T levels. I would recommend referring to this scientific article before purchasing any health supplements. Do not be easily swayed by marketing. You can refer to the full article here Examining the Effects of Herbs on Testosterone Concentrations in Men: A Systematic Review

TL;DR, The authors concluded that:
This systematic review provides some evidence that certain herbs and herbal extracts increase testosterone concentrations in men. Currently, the strongest evidence is for fenugreek seed extracts (Trigonella foenum-graecum; details of extract preparation not provided) and ashwagandha roots and leaves (Withania somnifera; water-based or ethanol:water-based, 70:30, extracts).

Personally, I'm using fenugreek and aswagandha, as suggested by the authors.
Bige13
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1

Post by Bige13 »

Same..