Liittlefiish's Unrestricted Journey

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Re: Liittlefiish's Unrestricted Journey

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

imakuni wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:08 pm That's really interesting, I strongly suspected that masturbating with some intensity (edging would be this for sure) would prevent a WD, or make it more difficult -- that a WD might require you, so to speak, to forgo willing self-gratification (so that the body has to pursue "other means" to comply with that impulse).

Well, since I like edging, I might give it a try.
no offense to Liittlefiish but I think he's in suchgreat shape (from the photos he's posted) and so young that his body is just raging with hormones, any time he lives and breathes (or in this case sleeps) he's almost inevitably gonna get a wet dream....he could cough and easily get a spontaneous ejaculation lol

oh I wish I was that young again and in that good shape (well at least skinny like I was in my 20s)

I am not saying his method doesn't work but how physically fit and age increases or decreases chances of getting a wet dream, simple as that
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Post by liittlefiish »

imakuni wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:08 pm That's really interesting, I strongly suspected that masturbating with some intensity (edging would be this for sure) would prevent a WD, or make it more difficult -- that a WD might require you, so to speak, to forgo willing self-gratification (so that the body has to pursue "other means" to comply with that impulse).
Well, since I like edging, I might give it a try.
Hey, thanks for your input! You should definitely give it a try and see what happens. It might be interesting to see if edging or intense masturbation really does have an effect on preventing wet dreams. Let me know how it goes on you.
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:18 pm no offense to Liittlefiish but I think he's in suchgreat shape (from the photos he's posted) and so young that his body is just raging with hormones, any time he lives and breathes (or in this case sleeps) he's almost inevitably gonna get a wet dream....he could cough and easily get a spontaneous ejaculation lol
oh I wish I was that young again and in that good shape (well at least skinny like I was in my 20s)
I am not saying his method doesn't work but how physically fit and age increases or decreases chances of getting a wet dream, simple as that
Thanks for the hilarious and insightful comment! It's interesting to think about how age and physical fitness play a role in this. Maybe you can try eating more bananas—I've heard they help with overall health. I eat two every day! and I hope you get to feel young again soon!

⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

liittlefiish wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:21 pm This morning, I experienced a wet dream, which surprised me because I hadn't been abstaining. I recall it being much more intense, and I ejaculated a larger amount of semen. When I woke up and took a picture of my wet underwear, you could still see a large wet spot. In this case, I remember a dream where I was lying naked on a table surrounded by many people, and they were touching my body. At that moment, someone touched my dick it creates a sensory overload and feeling rubbing my genitals, and after a few seconds, I ejaculated in my briefs. As a result, my briefs were soaked

I'm glad it made you laugh, I was worried I'd offend you. and yeah I need to work out and get back into shape AND eat better, I do love bananas and apples! also HEY I'm not that old, I'm only 34 lol.
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
liittlefiish
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Intact
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Sep 2023

Post by liittlefiish »

Having a cat as a masseuse can be a delightful experience? LOL

⛔ Follow me to see what I'm up to these days. Image .Image