Colin’s stuff

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Colin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Colin’s stuff

Post by Colin »

Hi, I’m Colin. I’m 22 and I decided to quit masturbating a few months ago. It just seems immature. Since then I wake up sometimes during the night when I’m starting to cum and I cream a little. Less frequently I’ve slept through it long enough to have a full-blown cum that soaks my underwear. I’d kind of like to have that more often to be honest.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: Colin’s stuff

Post by Texanguy »

Colin wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 pm Hi, I’m Colin. I’m 22 and I decided to quit masturbating a few months ago. It just seems immature.
You quit far more easily than most guys!
Colin wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 pm Since then I wake up sometimes during the night when I’m starting to cum and I cream a little. Less frequently I’ve slept through it long enough to have a full-blown cum that soaks my underwear. I’d kind of like to have that more often to be honest.
Continued AB (abstaining) from MB (masturbation) will increase the frequency and intensity of those 'full-blown' cums, complete with vived dreams.

Good luck in your WDs getting even better!
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Oct 2023

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

Colin wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:41 pm Hi, I’m Colin. I’m 22 and I decided to quit masturbating a few months ago. It just seems immature. Since then I wake up sometimes during the night when I’m starting to cum and I cream a little. Less frequently I’ve slept through it long enough to have a full-blown cum that soaks my underwear. I’d kind of like to have that more often to be honest.
I saw on your post you wear briefs to bed (and I assume) during the day and not boxer briefs. do you think that increases your chances for a wet dream? I too prefer briefs.
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Colin

Post by Colin »

I’ve been ABing for 20 days since my last ejac. I’ve been ABing about three months now and have ended up jerking off three times, but not in the last 20 days.
Irigidy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 26 Mar 2024

Post by Irigidy »

Congratulations for you effort! I think it is a hard challenge in your age. Im doing a similar way and must tell you it is really hard.
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 29 Feb 2024

Post by Scott »

20+ days is awesome! Way to go!! It's excellent progress being close to or exceeding the 3-week mark by now. Factors can vary, but many guys report abstaining gets easier after an initial time span such as 3 or 4 weeks. I'd tend to agree. It's also a feeling of accomplishment (and pride) knowing "Hey, I've achieved X days/weeks already...I can do this...might as well persevere." Congratulations on being disciplined and determined.
Colin

Post by Colin »

A messy wet dream for Colin! I remember lying on my back with a really pleasant feeling in my groin. I wasn’t really awake, but aware enough to feel and really enjoy it when I nutted. This is confirmation for me that making my three-month AB streak permanent is what I want for myself.
IMG_2701.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Irigidy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 26 Mar 2024

Post by Irigidy »

:clap: :clap: Congrat for the event!
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Congrats man! Such a good idea to start journal! :P Very nice load.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Colin wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:50 pm A messy wet dream for Colin! ...This is confirmation for me that making my three-month AB streak permanent is what I want for myself.
Congrats on the WD and deciding to make being a non-MBer permanent! Quitting MB can be more sexual than staying an MBer.