Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Oct 2023

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by Seqiro »

Welcome back, and good luck to you, Ingridy! :D :thumbsup:
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Colin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Colin »

Hi, I’m Colin. I’m not really sure whether I belong here or not. I’m 22 and I decided to quit masturbating a few months ago. It just seems really immature. Since then I wake up sometimes during the night when I’m starting to cum and I cream a little. Less frequently I’ve slept through it long enough to have a full-blown nut-draining cum that soaks my underwear. I’d kind of like to have that more often to be honest.

Colin
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by goodlife »

👍
hsmith
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by hsmith »

Hi all - I was also on the previous forum, though didn’t post much… - I’ve had maybe 5-6 WDs in total, but what’s interesting is that 2 of these were in pretty quick succession in the last couple of years, and I think had a specific trigger. I will post more in a separate post! 😊
Seqiro

Post by Seqiro »

Great to see our old members coming back! :D This is a friendly community with lots of information and support. Nice to see everyone contributing and bringing this place back to life.
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
DarkAcademic
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 11 Mar 2024

Post by DarkAcademic »

Hi all. I've been on the chat but have been avoiding the forums because it turns me on a lot. I will admit I have a bit of a fetish for Wet Dreams. However, I thought that starting a log on here might help me keep going with my AB streak. I'm currently on day 48. I've had maybe 3-4 wet dreams on this streak and have loved them. I'll probably start the log tomorrow. Hopefully, I make a splash so to speak ;)
Seqiro

Post by Seqiro »

Welcome DA! :D We look forward to hearing from your experiences, don't feel shy! What I like to do is bookmark a specific journal, and then click on that link instead of going through everyone's journals. Less stimulation that way, and you will be able to do your journal and then get your mind on something else non-triggering. Good luck!
Banana8969
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 May 2024

Post by Banana8969 »

Hello everyone. I'm 32 this year. Just wanna vent the problems I have faced. I have been an MB addict since my teenage years. I started MB-ing around 11-12 years old, and it was 2-3x per day back then. I couldn't stop cumming. When I entered my twenties, PMO was my nightly routine. On most days, I would wake up always feeling tired, sleepy, and sleep deprived at work. I knew my PMO habits were negatively affecting me, but I just couldn't stop. Being circumcised, I felt increasingly difficult to achieve orgasms due to desensitization of the glans. I felt frustrated whenever I couldn't achieve orgasms before sleeping, and my PMO sessions were getting longer and longer as I had to death grip my dick to achieve satisfaction. My sleep hours were shorter and I felt lethargic every morning due to the increased effort to achieve orgasms. I suffered from moderate ED during sex for the past few years and very rarely achieve orgasms. It was very frustrating. Neither sex nor MB was gratifying and I became sexually frustrated.

After doing some online research, I realized that my glans sensitivity was greatly reduced due to frequent rubbing and friction from MB and free-balling. I was constantly losing erections during sex due to reduced sensitivity. I thought about restoring, but decided on purchasing some manhoods online in February 2024. It was the best decision I ever made for my dick's health. My glans sensitivity increased while wearing the manhood, but I was surprisingly MB less and less, about 2x per week. I no longer have strong urges to PMO every night and sleep with a hard dick wearing the manhood. I'm not promoting the manhood, but I'm just sharing my experiences about it. I get better quality sleep and less cum stained shorts. I feel more energized in the morning with strong morning woods.

I have never experienced WD before, but I'm looking forward to experience it. Besides getting WD, are there any positive outcomes from AB? Anyone else experience better sex? Improved erectile dysfunction? Would love to hear your thoughts about this. Cheers