WD Reddit thread

Post any information or research you find about wet dreams. Help us all learn more about them.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

WD Reddit thread

Post by Mikey42 »

Someone sent me this reddit thread. It's WD frequency data over the course of a year, collected by someone who doesn't MB. In the thread, they say that they were 20 years old for most of it. There were quite a few back to back WDs. I also found it interesting that the frequency seemed to increase in the Winter and Spring.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautifu ... t_jerk_it/
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: WD Reddit thread

Post by Texanguy »

Interesting that he posted this when WDs are often considered negative by the modern nofap movement.

Some of the comments are critical or make fun of his WDs when in fact he's actually normal for having WDs while they are historically less normal for not having any. WDs are considered the natural outlet in many historic and modern cultures around the world.

Having a strong MB habit before 'going natural' may yield less frequent WDs, but zero WDs may actually be a relatively new phonomenon, even though a lot of guys now consider it 'normal' to never have them.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 May 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Texanguy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:49 am Interesting that he posted this when WDs are often considered negative by the modern nofap movement.

Some of the comments are critical or make fun of his WDs when in fact he's actually normal for having WDs while they are historically less normal for not having any. WDs are considered the natural outlet in many historic and modern cultures around the world.

Having a strong MB habit before 'going natural' may yield less frequent WDs, but zero WDs may actually be a relatively new phonomenon, even though a lot of guys now consider it 'normal' to never have them.
I find it interesting how you say WDs are considered to be a bad thing with nofap. I’ve never considered myself to be apart of the whole nofap thing but rather call myself an ABer since I find that community to be filled with too much toxicity and sometimes utter nonsense. I don’t possibly understand how having a natural release would be considered negative since they’re inevitable, especially if doing the whole nofap thing.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Yes, it's somewhat strange. But I think an increasing percentage of the nofap community is starting to see WDs as natural, although not many actually claim to enjoy them -- at least not yet.
Colin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs

Post by Colin »

Plotting wet dreams like this is a great idea! And “nuttage” is a cool neologism.