Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Oct 2023

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by Seqiro »

hairyandbeary wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:52 am Hi. I feel like there's not a lot to say about myself. I might have had a wet dream once, but set my number to 0 because I'm not very certain. I was on the old site with the same username, but I don't remember posting.
Welcome aboard! :D Hopefully we see some posts from you in the future!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 29 Feb 2024

Post by Scott »

Welcome to the forum! Thanks to all the new and returning WDF members.

Just wanted to share that there's also a helpful, friendly WDF chat room that is open 24/7 but tends to be busiest approximately 9pm to midnight Eastern USA time. Questions can be asked about wet dreams, as well as a wide range of topics. If the room happens to be momentarily empty when you join, try keeping it open in a tab. Usually a fellow WDF member will join the chat before too long. Or, try again in a little later.

https://www.chatzy.com/wdf
faping1234
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by faping1234 »

Hi guys, as many of us here, I'm also from old WDF :) good to see everyone once again back here. Looking forward for WDs adventure.
tacticaldreamer
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Hello, late migrating member from old forum. I joined the forum i think in late 2018 under the nickname mslvr. I didn't post very often but i did lots of research through this site since then and enjoyed many WDs after. I might have counted them then, but i lost track. My first WD was in late 2017 in a high school dorm, where i tried sleeping naked and i woke up with a sticky wet spot on the sheets. I must've slept through it, because i didn't remember it and i was very confused as to what happened when i woke up. From then on i went on the internet and later opened an account here. I even had a photo of it but i deleted it because i felt shame then. I never opened a journal, but every year since, my AB streak started with NNN as a tradition for me, starting earlier than november and extending it out until march once, between the years 2017-2018 i think. Last year i didn't even make it until the end of november.
I have many WDs documented with photos over the years free to share, but for the past two years i MBd often, didn't have as many WDs as before and the ones that happened rarely got documented.
sharky248
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 40
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 Apr 2024

Post by sharky248 »

Hello Folks! I was a member of the previous forum 😃 so, good to find my way back. I’ve had lots of WD in the past and look forward to sharing my experiences and reading about other members journey’s 👍🏻
josephjoseph
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 07 Apr 2024

Post by josephjoseph »

greetings, I am age 19, never had a WD. Looking to hopefully change that soon!
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 29 Feb 2024

Post by Scott »

josephjoseph wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:26 am greetings, I am age 19, never had a WD. Looking to hopefully change that soon!
Welcome to WDF! With any luck you'll soon be posting here about some phenomenal wet dreams.