Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by Seqiro »

hairyandbeary wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:52 am Hi. I feel like there's not a lot to say about myself. I might have had a wet dream once, but set my number to 0 because I'm not very certain. I was on the old site with the same username, but I don't remember posting.
Welcome aboard! :D Hopefully we see some posts from you in the future!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

Welcome to the forum! Thanks to all the new and returning WDF members.

Just wanted to share that there's also a helpful, friendly WDF chat room that is open 24/7 but tends to be busiest approximately 9pm to midnight Eastern USA time. Questions can be asked about wet dreams, as well as a wide range of topics. If the room happens to be momentarily empty when you join, try keeping it open in a tab. Usually a fellow WDF member will join the chat before too long. Or, try again in a little later.

https://www.chatzy.com/wdf
faping1234
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by faping1234 »

Hi guys, as many of us here, I'm also from old WDF :) good to see everyone once again back here. Looking forward for WDs adventure.
tacticaldreamer
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Post by tacticaldreamer »

Hello, late migrating member from old forum. I joined the forum i think in late 2018 under the nickname mslvr. I didn't post very often but i did lots of research through this site since then and enjoyed many WDs after. I might have counted them then, but i lost track. My first WD was in late 2017 in a high school dorm, where i tried sleeping naked and i woke up with a sticky wet spot on the sheets. I must've slept through it, because i didn't remember it and i was very confused as to what happened when i woke up. From then on i went on the internet and later opened an account here. I even had a photo of it but i deleted it because i felt shame then. I never opened a journal, but every year since, my AB streak started with NNN as a tradition for me, starting earlier than november and extending it out until march once, between the years 2017-2018 i think. Last year i didn't even make it until the end of november.
I have many WDs documented with photos over the years free to share, but for the past two years i MBd often, didn't have as many WDs as before and the ones that happened rarely got documented.
sharky248
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 40
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 Apr 2024

Post by sharky248 »

Hello Folks! I was a member of the previous forum 😃 so, good to find my way back. I’ve had lots of WD in the past and look forward to sharing my experiences and reading about other members journey’s 👍🏻
josephjoseph
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 07 Apr 2024

Post by josephjoseph »

greetings, I am age 19, never had a WD. Looking to hopefully change that soon!
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

josephjoseph wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:26 am greetings, I am age 19, never had a WD. Looking to hopefully change that soon!
Welcome to WDF! With any luck you'll soon be posting here about some phenomenal wet dreams.
jet
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by jet »

hey 20 (almost 21) yr old. im an aspiring bodybuilder (family does it) and while on this journey i have been enhancing my progress which has yielded interesting wet dream results that i have begun to enjoy/and vaguely write down and catalog. so i guess i can share them here. unsure about talking about PEDs/gear but i believe some i am on is causing them to happen frequently, twice last week lol, im guessing age, im on the ends of puberty and extra test, also incredibly vivid. i have a few write ups. i dont recall having any when i was a teenager, im unsure. but now they are awesome and i am riding this out. its only been recent within the past few months with coach/friends saying its no problem just happens but i kind of get exited going to bed wondering if it will. it still has been moderately 'random' i guess.
i searched around and found here so hopefully i can devise a method of cataloging or talking about it properly. and i hope i didnt break any rules. do i just post a journal type thing and keep posting?
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Welcome. Yes, you can start your own journal and keep posting in it.

I think something all of us would be interested in is what you are doing and the supplements you are taking that you think started causing your WDs (Wet Dreams). One factor might be a change your MB (Masturbation) habits, such as quitting MB, since less or no MB can help cause WDs.

So what are you doing or taking to 'enhance your progress'? Let us know.

As far as enjoying the WDs and wanting more, that's perfectly natural and normal. Enjoy!
Irigidy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 26 Mar 2024

Post by Irigidy »

Hey! Im 35 now, and would like again to to AB challenges! Severals years ago when ive been single did it for 49days. This was my record! Now, Im again single, so can do this (we had seperate with my gf).
I hope can break my record.