Blue Journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
TrueBlue
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Re: Blue Journal

Post by TrueBlue »

Thanks to all!

I didn't sleep very deeply last night, and several times I remember waking up aware of a nocturnal erection. More proof of there not being much of any let-down after a WD.
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 20
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 16 Sep 2023

Post by 1234 »

Congratulations on making it the entire length of Lent! Huge accomplishment!
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 40
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 16 Jul 2021

Post by member »

Hey, Blue, how's it going? We haven't heard from you in awhile.
TrueBlue
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by TrueBlue »

Thanks 1-4 and member. It wasn't quite all of Lent but the current AB run has been going good.

Since it's been quite a while since updating my journal here, just to summarize 2024 so far: things had me pretty down in the beginning of the year. Between some rough times at work and personal issues, I wasn't focusing much on abstaining, but honestly I didn't give in and MB a whole lot either - I just wasn't putting effort in to resisting the urge if it did happen. But I could feel things going into too much of a rut, so late in February I got back on the AB wagon. March was mostly about finishing up through Lent, even if I hadn't started from the beginning, but this last month things have been busy for me again and I've sort of gotten into letting that keep me abstaining. Always working on something else and stopped counting the days.

I had a wet dream in March which really surprised me. Think it was the 21st or 22nd. Didn't report here obviously but I had stopped by the chatroom to talk about it a bit, as I recall I didn't remember many of the details except waking up. But now, I had wet dream #2 of this streak last night and it was definitely worth it. Given about a month between that last one and this, I had a sexual dream that was pretty vivid, and woke up as I was finishing the release. Really feeling glad that I stuck with AB.

What I remember from the dream is below, as well as the aftermath. Blocked off in case someone doesn't care to hear about it.
► Show Spoiler
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats! Good that you recalled and felt the dream. Might as well go for another one!
Hardwood
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other

Post by Hardwood »

Wow blue! Worth the wait busy the sounds. Glad u had another wd and sounds like it was will worth it!!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Sounds like a great dream and WD, congrats!
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

Way to go on the wet dream! That's impressive!!
TrueBlue
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by TrueBlue »

Thanks to all!

I may have been very lucky, this week has been pretty rough job-wise and my sleep schedule has been getting more and more disrupted. If it hadn't happened when it did, the above might have prevented it or lowered the fact that I was able to enjoy it.