Mikey's journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Re: Mikey's journal

Post by Mikey42 »

Last night I had a false WD. I was dreaming and I woke up feeling like I might have had a WD. I checked and found some sticky wetness downstairs. I reached down to double check and brought up my hand with some semen on it. Sadly, that was all a false awakening in a dream. After that I woke up for real and was dry except for a drop or two of precum.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Too bad it wasn't real, but at least it happened in a dream. Such partial WD dreams can indicate that a real one is on the way soon. Good luck!
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by goodlife »

Not really dry: it looks like a start of one but not finished. Might be promising indeed.
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

I had a near miss on a WD last night. I was getting a blow job that felt amazing. I was so good that I remember shaking a bit in the dream. Unfortunately, I woke up before I finished. The experience left me feeling extremely horny all day. Hope I get to finish the dream tonight.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Mikey42 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:48 am I had a near miss on a WD last night. I was getting a blow job that felt amazing. I was so good that I remember shaking a bit in the dream. Unfortunately, I woke up before I finished. The experience left me feeling extremely horny all day. Hope I get to finish the dream tonight.
Seems like you're getting closer and will soon hit the jackpot again. Interesting that you are quite horny to finish the WD while apparently not even slightly interested in MB. I think that is more sexually expressive and mature than having the MB habit, and will of course lead to more WDs.

Good luck!