Meet our newest members

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Re: Meet our newest members

Post by Scott »

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining. Here's hoping that lots of exciting wet dreams are heading your way. And happy birthday too!

WDF and its chat room are open 24/7, but the chat room generally gets busiest from about 9pm to midnight US Eastern Time. Feel free to stop by the chat anytime.
Kyle
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 50
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 09 Mar 2024

Post by Kyle »

Hey, I found this site after poking around for info on wet dreams. I was afraid I was a freak because I’ve had wet dreams at really regular intervals for like three years now, and it doesn’t really matter what else I do. It kinda stressed me out because of the mess it made in my underwear until my dad told me it’s very normal and to be expected. After that I just kinda relaxed into them.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Post by Seqiro »

They happen ;) Welcome to the site, hope you find the answers you are seeking.
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
JoeShmoe3
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by JoeShmoe3 »

Hi! I was a member of the old site. So re-introducing myself here. Nice to meet y'all!
bluegardenia
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Other
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Mar 2024

Post by bluegardenia »

Hey everyone! I’m new here but I’ve had wet dreams since I was like 13. I at one point, I had them probably once a week at least, and I used to be really ashamed and disgusted by them, but thankfully not anymore.

Throughout my 20s, they decreased in frequency, and for a few years, I didn’t have any at all. Now I’m 33 and for whatever reason I recently started experiencing them again, and now that my interest in them has been rekindled, I’d love to hear about other people’s experiences!
Last edited by bluegardenia on Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 09 Sep 2023

Post by charlythemoose »

welcome bluegardenia
Undies-rich
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Mar 2024

Post by Undies-rich »

Hi everyone. User of the old site. I love having a wet dream when I can, but they are tough to come by, but when they happen they are the best. Got them when I was younger, but now they are few and far between. I used to AB, but I stopped that and just hope I get one, and once I awhile it happens, and it’s epic, Send a chat if you would like! It’s great the site it still around.

Thanks, Rich.
neeths
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs

Post by neeths »

Hi everyone, Im. Neeth, I had my first wet dream at 13 yrs and the experience was quite nice as i can feel the pulsation and ran to the bathroom to change it. I experienced wet dream each month until the age of 19 and then reduced after that. Im 24 btw but as of now ABing is quite hard as i have used to during my teenage years.
Seqiro
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Nice to see old members returning, and welcome to our newest members! :D Hope to see more of you, and good luck with your goals!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
hairyandbeary
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Apr 2024

Post by hairyandbeary »

Hi. I feel like there's not a lot to say about myself. I might have had a wet dream once, but set my number to 0 because I'm not very certain. I was on the old site with the same username, but I don't remember posting.