Bed wetting

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
hairyandbeary
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Apr 2024

Re: Bed wetting

Post by hairyandbeary »

I was a bed wetter until I was around 10 and began puberty. Around that time I had a dream that I was masturbating and woke up with a wet spot on my jeans. I've always assumed it was urine, but I suppose it could have been the kind of very thin, clear semen I was ejaculating at that time. The fact that there wasn't a lot of it - as opposed to wetting, which always soaked me - and the fact that I had been asleep for just a short period of time, support the idea that it could have been a WD.
Irigidy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 26 Mar 2024

Re: Bed wetting

Post by Irigidy »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:25 am I did not have any bed wetting issues during my life even though I was 7 weeks premature and imo delayed in some ways (though the ADHD diagnosis at age 9 probably didn't help either)

(sorry if some of you have heard this story, I posted it at least once on the old site, but I know there's some new members too!)

I had my first wet dream at age 12, in the dream I was in gym class and had to pee to the point of my bladder bursting. I couldn't hold it anymore and starting peeing my pants, and everyone started laughing at me, I then started crying (I was a sensitive kid, still am now lol) and cried until I stopped peeing.

I soon woke up, still emotional and crying in real life AND I was worried I'd wet the bed BUT in fact I had shot my first load into my briefs, it was the first sign if liberty! I thankfully knew what wet dreams were AND had started doing my laundry a year or so before to hide the evidence so I cleaned myself up and put them in the hamper. I was still embarrassed and ashamed.

despite not masturbating until age 16 (though I did hump the bed in briefs with morning wood until I ejaculated before then) I didn't have my 2nd wet dream until age 23 after about a year of being on this site (the original iteration of the site)

what was everyone else's first wet dream like? we can start a new thread if that works for other members!
Hey! My first wd happened when i was ~13-13,5. I remember this summer, ive been with my grandparents in a small village, aka summer holiday... I just remember the mornings when i thought i had a bed wetting... After some years I realized it hadnt been a bed-wetting, it all was WD.
Suprising if you didnt MB until you were 16 but you still didnt ejac? I also started MB late in age ~14,5-15, but i several times had WD. Almost every morning that summer I woke up to wet my underwear.