Barkin's Log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Barkin
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 20 Mar 2024

Barkin's Log

Post by Barkin »

Hello, hello! It is good to be back.

For those who have never seen me before, I go by Barkin here on WDF.

I have had intermittent success with wet dreams as my endocrine issues affect my hormone levels. I do seem to be doing well currently on the supplement regimen I'm on now, though. In fact, I just had a small SE during an afternoon nap today.

I've been married for close to six years' time, and each of us is "free love" and can be quite kinky in our own ways, besides. Often enough, I have no issue with going 8-10 days without an ejaculation, even while still giving others pleasure. So while I'm not currently planning on counting up days' worth of abstinence, there are enough opportunities available for me to have the occasional involuntary release.

Should anything interesting happen, I'll document it here.

Thanks for reading! :)
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Re: Barkin's Log

Post by Seqiro »

Welcome back, and congrats on the SE! :D Looking forward to reading about your journey.
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

welcome back barking! congrats on your se and good luck on your future wet dreams!
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
charlythemoose
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 09 Sep 2023

Post by charlythemoose »

HEY ! BARKIN WELCOME BACK :dance:
Mikey42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 10 Dec 2023

Post by Mikey42 »

Welcome back and best of luck in your WD journey.
Last WD: March 5th, 2024
My sleep and horniness data log: Mikey's Data Log
Barkin
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Barkin »

Thanks, all!

I just had sex late in the afternoon (of March 2nd) and I ejaculated once. I realized that I'd been revved up so much from that session alone that I could have gone for a consective round, but I decided against it. A bit more teasing had me leaking pre again and a nap I took a little later had me going through a couple smaller orgasms. So, for the time being, my full ejaculation intervals have been 7 days, 8 days, 6 days.

Back to the smaller orgasms — I seem to have these somewhat regularly now when in a resting state. I will get a couple throbbing erections complete with rapid heartbeat and orgasm. Not a full ejaculation as one would get with sex, but the fluid that leaks onto my underwear is thicker and more textured than what I am used to seeing in precum alone and instead of disappearing when drying the fluid dries leaving some white residue. I don't quite know how to categorize this.

In any event, I'm finding that I really enjoy these experiences more than masturbation for the time being. I get the feeling that the full ejaculation intervals averaging about a week's time each seems to be helping my body to regulate its fluid releases well enough while not depleting physical and mental sensitivity.

More to come (Ha!). Thanks for reading!
Barkin
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Barkin »

I'm still here!

Ended my last streak of 18 days (3/20) via a quick masturbation amidst some sleep difficulty/slight discomfort.

Now going into 5 days since then and feeling good. Most resting periods now have moments of strong erections with a little to a lot of very sticky precum. I continue to proceed to play a long game of revising my body's own expectations and un/retraining it to find release on its own time and in its own way.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Good to hear you are still on track! Hopefully your regular pattern shows up soon!
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
Barkin
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Barkin »

Hey all!

Just an update. I had to take on a very basic job to make some money at all in spite of my past work history and educational credentials. It's a jungle out there.

So, not for nothing -- I haven't masturbated or had sex in 12 days now. Not much of a desire to, exactly. Lots of life stress and just trying to maximize on sleep as much as possible.

I'm not sure whether it's the change in prostate support supplement I'm taking, but there's been a noticeable difference for me in my ability to retain semen. Usually I get clogged up after even just a couple days and it impedes the natural release process and still doesn't resolve over time. So this is a welcome change.

Hopefully as a result, or whatever it is, but I'm experiencing a lot of erections with contractions that leave my panties pretty damp with pre. Hopefully it moves beyond that. Given my sleeping and hormonal conditions, I'm expecting that I'll more regularly get daytime spontaneous releases than nighttime ones, but we'll see. Either way, I'd be happy with the results.

I hope everyone out there is doing well. I just want to make another appeal to folks here if I haven't already: I'm happy for folks who have a wet dream experience, and it's great to congratulate one another, but it's not something that can be simplified so as to be considered an achievement or reward for willpower and patience alone. Having a wet dream and/or spontaneous ejaculation is about so much more than abstinence and waiting. Each of us has different things going on hormonally, metabolically, and psychologically. Please try to keep that in mind. Support one another here holistically, and good things will follow, no matter the form that may take.

Hopefully, I'll be back soon-ish with good news.

Later!

Barkin
Timepure
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by Timepure »

Wb Barkin. And GL!