Marbles’ journal

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Re: Marbles’ journal

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:53 pm Day 7

Hi everyone, well after a bit of a roller coaster the last couple of weeks in terms of MBing and ABing, i do miss the joys of WDs and therefore will continue on with ABing. Might be a little while but I’m willing to wait again.
Good luck in getting back into the 'AB groove'. Natural non-MBer horniness is, well, natural!
marbles428 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:53 pm Unrelated note: I started taking a magnesium supplement a couple hours before bed and have noticed much more vivid dreams than before, and also noticed I’ve been going to bed horny and waking up with “proper” MW, which sort of started to decline about a week prior to taking the supplement.
This may indicate a magnesium deficit, which apparently is not that unusual. Among other things, magnesium is important for testosterone production and proper sleep.

It's good that magnesium helps you have more vivid dreams. Good luck in some of them being memorably wet!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Thanks Tex!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by marbles428 »

Day ???

I sort of lost count of the days but more or less know it’s about a week and a half since my last mess-up.

Things have been going well for me, thought I had a WD a couple of nights ago when it was just in my dream. That odd but welcomed event certainly kept me motivated.

Not sure when the next one will happen but last time I had a WD after exactly 2 weeks.
Texanguy
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Texanguy »

Seems like you're ready and willing for another WD. Should be close. Good luck!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 15

Definitely been more horny the last couple of days, especially yesterday where the thought of sex just lingered in the back of my mind all day. Same goes for fantasies as of lately.

I’d assume a WD is somewhere around the corner but I’ll have to wait and find out.
Texanguy

Post by Texanguy »

marbles428 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:31 pm Day 15

Definitely been more horny the last couple of days, especially yesterday where the thought of sex just lingered in the back of my mind all day. Same goes for fantasies as of lately.

I’d assume a WD is somewhere around the corner but I’ll have to wait and find out.
Seems like you won't have to wait long now for your next WD. MB is too boring -- just mix WDs in with doing well in school!
tacticaldreamer
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Post by tacticaldreamer »

marbles428 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:53 pm Unrelated note: I started taking a magnesium supplement a couple hours before bed and have noticed much more vivid dreams than before, and also noticed I’ve been going to bed horny and waking up with “proper” MW, which sort of started to decline about a week prior to taking the supplement.
How many is couple or optimal, 2, 3, 4? Did you notice any effect on the first day after taking magnesium?
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

tacticaldreamer wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:47 am
How many is couple or optimal, 2, 3, 4? Did you notice any effect on the first day after taking magnesium?
I usually take it around 2 hours before bed. Maybe experimenting with it more would give you different effects but 2 hours works for me. Well the first morning of taking it, I noticed my MW seemed to return, otherwise nothing else was noticeable at first.
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by marbles428 »

Day 18

After what seems like ages of not having one, I had a very unexpected and odd WD last night. I say odd because it happened at 1:15 am which is much earlier for me than usual. I also didn’t get much of a “head start” in terms of sleeping very early which is usually when I notice I have them. Of course I’m very thankful nonetheless.

The dream was very much the opposite of sexual in nature as I just remember yelling and arguing with someone then remember MBing. I didn’t wake up during the WD but remember orgasming 3 times consecutively which felt “real” enough. When I woke up I was baffled because I knew I was hard and leaking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

Congratulations on the wet dream at Day 18! A little over 2 weeks is really good.