Peel's log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Re: Peel's log

Post by Peel »

Hello everybody!

Despite the fact I mostly didn't feel horny in the last 3 weeks my mind, balls and everything around stayed in moderately active state and last night I was surprised by another WD. I felt very busy the last few days and had less physical activities as well, so I really didn't expect something like that. It happened again while sleeping on the sofa (I have to try it more often, haha) and very quickly after falling asleep: less than an hour. I had a dream in which I felt very close to ejaculation and orgasm but I woke up too quickly and all I could feel and see was my big erection engulfed by the fabric of undies. :shock: What a pity! I couldn't resist and pressed with both hands through undies alongside of penis in order it was better visible and more stimulated. Yes, it was like masturbation but my mind simply needed release so badly. (Luckily, it was still part of a dream.) And that sent me over the edge. The orgasm was great, I could feel every contraction. But evidence is not too clear, I don't know where all that cum went. ;) I had to admit that not only undies stayed sticky.

This time 3 weeks after the last one which is quite good!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nate
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Nate »

You must have known it was coming after being so close to nighttime release those last two times. Congratulations on another WD!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 20
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 12 Feb 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Wow, congrats on another WD!