Peel's log

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Re: Peel's log

Post by Peel »

Hello everybody!

Despite the fact I mostly didn't feel horny in the last 3 weeks my mind, balls and everything around stayed in moderately active state and last night I was surprised by another WD. I felt very busy the last few days and had less physical activities as well, so I really didn't expect something like that. It happened again while sleeping on the sofa (I have to try it more often, haha) and very quickly after falling asleep: less than an hour. I had a dream in which I felt very close to ejaculation and orgasm but I woke up too quickly and all I could feel and see was my big erection engulfed by the fabric of undies. :shock: What a pity! I couldn't resist and pressed with both hands through undies alongside of penis in order it was better visible and more stimulated. Yes, it was like masturbation but my mind simply needed release so badly. (Luckily, it was still part of a dream.) And that sent me over the edge. The orgasm was great, I could feel every contraction. But evidence is not too clear, I don't know where all that cum went. ;) I had to admit that not only undies stayed sticky.

This time 3 weeks after the last one which is quite good!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nate
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by Nate »

You must have known it was coming after being so close to nighttime release those last two times. Congratulations on another WD!
marbles428
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 21
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Post by marbles428 »

Wow, congrats on another WD!
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Peel »

Hello everybody!

Thank you guys so much. Almost one month passed and nothing happened down under. ;) And as I was on a short holiday I didn't wish it happened because of a little lack of privacy and missed my own bed. But this is difficult to plan and provide and last night there it happened. Luckily I was aware which also meant very nice orgasmic contractions. No picture evidence this time. I am simply lucky and happy this still occurs though the frequency is not so high.
TrueBlue
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Circumcised
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by TrueBlue »

Congrats!

Lack of privacy can put a damper on things, so it's good you were able to enjoy the experience.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

Post by Texanguy »

Congrats on the WD!
sharky248
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 40
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 01 Apr 2024

Post by sharky248 »

Congrats!! 💦
imakuni

Post by imakuni »

Congratulations! I had a hunch for some time that something related to being on a trip might trigger, or cause, a WD, because the only WDs I remember having were in such circumstances. Though it might all come down to simply not masturbating because of lack of privacy or being busy on vacation, I guess...
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by Peel »

Thanks guys! And yes Imakuni, that can be another reason. I didn't dare to masturbate being on trip. Sometimes it was difficult to stay alone.

My last month or so was very hectic with many working issues. I can't say if there were phases of higher horniness but the previous week I felt flatline for sure. And 3 weeks after my last WD passed with no sign of coming another. Then I needed to spend some days out of my bed and with not too much privacy and in such conditions I didn't wish a WD too much. But I know myself very well so things weren't as easy as I wished. The first night: hard dick and well-known contractions woke me up and I wished it wouldn't have continued. Luckily they stopped and I drifted back to sleep. At least 2 other nights were full of night and morning woods and of course, I didn't want more.

Finally the night in my bed! Firstly, I drifted to sleep on my sofa, then woke up very early in the morning, decided to take a shower and to go back to sleep in my bed. I didn't have more than 1 and a half hours. All I remembered from this phase was taking on tight and great looking boxer briefs. I was aware they felt awesome on me and also was aware of increasing tightness around my private parts. Then I decided to let it go. Such perfect undies deserved to be baptized. :P All was synchronized perfectly: orgasm in my dream and in real life as well. Only problem was my smartphone which wasn't a handy ATM, so no pic again. If there is an opportunity I will take a pic of dried stain later and add it to this post.

Such a short moment and so much writing around. I simply had a lot of luck. Wish everybody. :mrgreen:
Nate
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers

Post by Nate »

Congratulations on the WD! :clap: