MBers vs non-MBers

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Texanguy
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Aug 2020

MBers vs non-MBers

Post by Texanguy »

AB/WDs seem to be a natural state, quite likely at least as natural as regular MB. What are your thoughts about the effects of AB and MB on the brain and behavior?

The most obvious effect of AB is natural and pleasurable horniness that can become separated from a desire to MB. Almost as obvious is the apparently common connection between AB and a preference for minimal or no clothing, whereas MB seems to lead to wanting to cover up when not necessary, possibly out of MB-letdown induced body discomfort. There is no proof, but if there were indeed a 'nude day' at the local mall, it seems likely that a high percentage of the nude participants would be non-MBers/full time WDers.

The question is what other 'brain/behavior changes' might there be? Some historically accepted ones are more confidence, clearer thinking, and treating/respecting others as more like humans and less like sex objects. It might be that non-MBer college students, who may even study naked, average higher grades on exams than MBers do.

I would add that non-MBers might also be more weight, exercise, and health conscious.

Any thoughts/additions/observations?
Michael1985
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Oct 2023

Re: MBers vs non-MBers

Post by Michael1985 »

I've come to embrace regular MB just because of the messiness of WD. MB allows me to control the release and not have nearly as much cleanup. I also have a low tolerance for incessant feelings of horny and have to relieve it. It just drives me to distraction and just isn't worthwhile to me to make myself miserable over it. And as I've said, I'm a very light sleeper as it is, and it would be difficult for me to manage any extended AB streak. The downside to MB I find is I am far more conscious of my libido and state of horniness with MB than I was with WD.

As for covering up or not, I just don't look good without clothes. I will say the time of my life I was thinnest was right around the same time I was making the transition from MB out of compulsion to doing it only as necessary, so maybe there's some anecdotal evidence for the OP.