Prostate Massager

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Re: Prostate Massager

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

goerichmond2 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:44 am Have you advanced with prostate play? I used Aneros progasm in the past and loved it!
I only used it once on Dec 8th and it was a letdown. I've heard some users get an orgasm in their 1st or 2nd try and others NEVER get one...I hope I get one on 2nd try but need to save up 1 week of ab for it to increase the chances.

I did LOVE the 20 different vibrations and the black one has 360 degree rotation, that felt AMAZING, also the battery died after like an hour, I had to finish to ejac by mb. I never charged either (prob my issue with the battery dying) and after it dried and such I charged both massagers to full charge. I went 5 days ab.

it felt weird and not using a condom it was very stinky even after using lots of soap and the cleanup and smell from my ahole was bad (fixed after I took a shower).

any tips or tricks? minimum ab period? overall thoughts? when did you first use it (your first overall?) how many times used?
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
eric_andrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by eric_andrew »

I have been using an njoy stainless steel wand - vibrations can numb things after awhile, and I enjoy having manual control over things (though my arms and wrists definitely get tired after awhile). Only advice I have is not to be too goal/orgasm-oriented - just enjoy whatever pleasure you're finding/noticing as you explore and be patient with yourself.
goerichmond2
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Intact
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 02 Nov 2023

Post by goerichmond2 »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:20 pm
goerichmond2 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:44 am Have you advanced with prostate play? I used Aneros progasm in the past and loved it!
I only used it once on Dec 8th and it was a letdown. I've heard some users get an orgasm in their 1st or 2nd try and others NEVER get one...I hope I get one on 2nd try but need to save up 1 week of ab for it to increase the chances.

I did LOVE the 20 different vibrations and the black one has 360 degree rotation, that felt AMAZING, also the battery died after like an hour, I had to finish to ejac by mb. I never charged either (prob my issue with the battery dying) and after it dried and such I charged both massagers to full charge. I went 5 days ab.

it felt weird and not using a condom it was very stinky even after using lots of soap and the cleanup and smell from my ahole was bad (fixed after I took a shower).

any tips or tricks? minimum ab period? overall thoughts? when did you first use it (your first overall?) how many times used?
Take it easy. The vibrations are fun but kind of distract you. That’s why I prefer using aneros that I control will my anal muscles. You won’t get a full wet orgasm but massive leak of precum and a dry full body orgasm.

I always use it lying on my back. Have you used plenty of lube? A water or silicone based one will work well. If concerned about smells, do use a condom.

5-7 days of ab is enough but you should be in a very calm mental state and have plenty of time and no rash.

I would give more time before deciding it does not work. It will in the end!
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by DryGuy »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:20 pmI only used it once on Dec 8th and it was a letdown. I've heard some users get an orgasm in their 1st or 2nd try and others NEVER get one.
It's not that black and white. Some people take to it easily, and others struggle for years or give up, but there are plenty of other stories where people stick with it and get results they like. There is a whole re-wiring process involved where you get better at tuning in to the sensations involved. So don't be disappointed if it isn't amazing right away. It can be slow progress.
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:20 pmany tips or tricks?
Relax, quieten your mind, listen for subtle sensations and open yourself to feeling them. Sensations you pay attention to can build. When I was starting out, this kind of talk felt like some new-age silliness, but when it actually started paying off, it changed my mind on a few things. There is a notable mental side to this, which I think you'll discover pretty quickly if you try it. For example, taking on a passive mindset, where the massager and your body are in control, and you're just a passenger. If you can find some way to mentally commit to that, even as an experiment, you might notice there's something different about how the sensations start hitting.
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:20 pmminimum ab period?
There isn't one. Abstain if you think it helps you (which it might), but there's no hard and fast rule. Use as your libido allows.
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:20 pmoverall thoughts?
Stick with it. It gets better with practice. Don't chase ejaculation in a session, follow pleasure. The pleasure-ceiling can be very high, but it can take months or years of practice to get to the really intense places, and nobody can say for sure how long, because everyone is so different.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

DryGuy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:34 pm
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:20 pmI only used it once on Dec 8th and it was a letdown. I've heard some users get an orgasm in their 1st or 2nd try and others NEVER get one.
It's not that black and white. Some people take to it easily, and others struggle for years or give up, but there are plenty of other stories where people stick with it and get results they like. There is a whole re-wiring process involved where you get better at tuning in to the sensations involved. So don't be disappointed if it isn't amazing right away. It can be slow progress.
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:20 pmany tips or tricks?
Relax, quieten your mind, listen for subtle sensations and open yourself to feeling them. Sensations you pay attention to can build. When I was starting out, this kind of talk felt like some new-age silliness, but when it actually started paying off, it changed my mind on a few things. There is a notable mental side to this, which I think you'll discover pretty quickly if you try it. For example, taking on a passive mindset, where the massager and your body are in control, and you're just a passenger. If you can find some way to mentally commit to that, even as an experiment, you might notice there's something different about how the sensations start hitting.
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:20 pmminimum ab period?
There isn't one. Abstain if you think it helps you (which it might), but there's no hard and fast rule. Use as your libido allows.
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:20 pmoverall thoughts?
Stick with it. It gets better with practice. Don't chase ejaculation in a session, follow pleasure. The pleasure-ceiling can be very high, but it can take months or years of practice to get to the really intense places, and nobody can say for sure how long, because everyone is so different.
thanks! those are all good advice! I will keep these things in mind next time!

NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

of the folks who've used one, you ever worn one to bed? I wonder if to bed can induce a wd....
in public?
during sex?
I've only used it while sitting during work from home and also while laying in bed, only used it twice.

DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by DryGuy »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:16 amof the folks who've used one, you ever worn one to bed? I wonder if to bed can induce a wd....
I've accidentally fallen asleep with a prostate massager inserted several times (I don't think I'd be able to do it on purpose). It never amounted to anything, except me waking up a few hours later, only wanting to remove the device. But this isn't a rule. I've read reports of people waking up to orgasmic sensations, so your mileage may vary. I don't try sleeping with it a lot, and I don't think I'm especially wired for wet dreams, so maybe it could have some effect on WDs, I don't know. I'm a difficult sleeper, so anything distracting like that would keep me awake.

The only thing I'd say is make sure you have your lube situation sorted out if you try it. Water-based lube will totally dry out after a few hours, and that's not fun when it comes to removing the device. The first time my lube dried up (and I had a difficult time taking it out) was a little scary. :? It does come out, but can take some negotiation.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

DryGuy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:15 am
NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:16 amof the folks who've used one, you ever worn one to bed? I wonder if to bed can induce a wd....
I've accidentally fallen asleep with a prostate massager inserted several times (I don't think I'd be able to do it on purpose). It never amounted to anything, except me waking up a few hours later, only wanting to remove the device. But this isn't a rule. I've read reports of people waking up to orgasmic sensations, so your mileage may vary. I don't try sleeping with it a lot, and I don't think I'm especially wired for wet dreams, so maybe it could have some effect on WDs, I don't know. I'm a difficult sleeper, so anything distracting like that would keep me awake.

The only thing I'd say is make sure you have your lube situation sorted out if you try it. Water-based lube will totally dry out after a few hours, and that's not fun when it comes to removing the device. The first time my lube dried up (and I had a difficult time taking it out) was a little scary. :? It does come out, but can take some negotiation.
thanks for your reply!

so what lube? idk if I'll do it, my wife may be too worried.

I thought water based was the best type of lube out there....

DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran

Post by DryGuy »

NateInLoadedBriefs wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:48 am so what lube? idk if I'll do it, my wife may be too worried.
I thought water based was the best type of lube out there....
Water-based is fine for short sessions, but it will dry out during longer ones. Oil based lubes will last a long time, even if they aren't as slick after a few hours, they at least won't leave things feeling stuck.
Seqiro
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Post by Seqiro »

This is true! I have had this situation as well - water based lubes get absorbed by the body over a short period (30-60 min-ish), where other lubes will last longer, but do thicken up over time, especially if said object isn't moving around much while you sleep. Just be cautious, everyone's situation and bodies are different. I would strongly avise against the water-based lubes, though. (I tried wearing a vibrating prostate massager for a day, turning it on and off periodically to see if I could "speed up" the process of a WD). Felt great, but the lube dried up and made things a little more difficult after 8 hours.
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift