My quest for a wet dream

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
TentedBoxers
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 2
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 Oct 2021

My quest for a wet dream

Post by TentedBoxers »

Ever since learning about wet dreams when I hit puberty, I was fascinated by the concept of them and become more intrigued when my friends started talking about getting them. I'm almost 55 and I've only had one wet dream that I can recall when I was probably 16. I've tried to abstain from masturbating and can hold off for a while but usually end up caving into the feeling. I have had spontaneous emissions a few times, the latest time being yesterday when I discovered several spots of semen in my briefs as I got undressed for bed last night. I'm doing my best to hold off masturbating in hopes of getting an actual wet dream sometime soon.
Timepure
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Jul 2024

Re: My quest for a wet dream

Post by Timepure »

Yes AB is best. They happen when you least expect it. It is possible that you could have one within a month.

But dont feel too down if it doesnt happen right away. I've always believed that you have to re train your mind by ABing for long periods of time.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

TentedBoxers wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:34 pm Ever since learning about wet dreams when I hit puberty, I was fascinated by the concept of them and become more intrigued when my friends started talking about getting them. I'm almost 55 and I've only had one wet dream that I can recall when I was probably 16. I've tried to abstain from masturbating and can hold off for a while but usually end up caving into the feeling. I have had spontaneous emissions a few times, the latest time being yesterday when I discovered several spots of semen in my briefs as I got undressed for bed last night. I'm doing my best to hold off masturbating in hopes of getting an actual wet dream sometime soon.
first off congrats on getting one soon! I am currently 7 days no mb, 5 days no ejac (sex with my wife) and it's easy and hard at the same time.

do you wear briefs or boxer briefs? I am confused because of your name. just curious cause in my opinion it's easier to cause wet dreams in briefs, which is what I currently wear.

heres a diagram for clarity: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/types-m ... 382884.jpg
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Hoody
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 6
Foreskin status: Intact
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 07 Jan 2004

Post by Hoody »

Is there evidence for briefs helping with WDs? I wear them bc I find them more comfortable.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jul 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

maybe or maybe not, I sleep naked or only briefs to bed but I think when hard in briefs while sleeping feels A LOT better with the friction and tightness pressing on my head vs just pointing out or pressing on the mattress/blanket when nude.

anyone else have other thoughts?
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Welcome to the forum! :) I am from Canada as well. Good luck to you on your journey, there are members here with helpful advice. Staying hydrated is important for wetdreams and some of us suppliment with vitamins, zinc, saw palmetto, etc. That can have a good impact as well. Staying busy all the time is a good preventative measure for MB, and we also have the chatroom that is busy most days from 9pm - midnight EST, where we talk about anything and everything - thats a good resource if you just want to talk to like minded people.

Hope you achieve one soon! :D
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift