Backup forum?

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Lilddrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 4
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 05 Dec 2023

Backup forum?

Post by Lilddrew »

So after admins disappearing and recently the site change... how do you guys feel about maybe starting a telegram or Twitter just in case something were to happen to this site again? Just somewhere people could go to reconnect as things get sorted out, or somewhere to post a new link should the site have to move again so all the members can easily find the new location.
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Re: Backup forum?

Post by icandoitoo »

I'm open to it
Michael123
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 10
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 05 Sep 2023

Post by Michael123 »

Hi there….the idea sounds good in theory…but not everyone is on other sites like Twitter or Telegram…I’am not on either one of them or any other sites and I have no plans to do so. The best solution to me would be making sure everyone has the address to the WDF Chatzy chatroom to meet up if the forum goes down for whatever reason. I dont see the forum going down again anytime soon, and if it does, there is usually some reason behind it and it will come back at some point as it has other times over the years.
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by DryGuy »

It has been widely observed that search engines have gotten conspicuously crap in the past few years, so I'm not optimistic about the site ever being found again if this one goes offline. The only way I found this site (months later) is because someone randomly mentioned it on Reddit, and I happened to read that comment.

I don't think the last site was destroyed by external factors (that need mitigation), I think it died from the neglect of one person who held all the keys.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Jul 2024

Post by Seqiro »

chatzy.com/wdf

chatzy.com/wdf

chatzy.com/wdf
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift