Physical Stimulation During Sleep

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Nate
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Physical Stimulation During Sleep

Post by Nate »

Does anyone find themselves humping or thrusting in some way when having a WD?

I know from watching video of real WDs some people do not need physical stimulation to have a WD, but do some WDers include some physical stimulation in their sleep that contributes to actually going all the way to ejaculation? Is unconscious physical stimulation to be allowed, encouraged, or avoided?
icandoitoo
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Sep 2023

Re: Physical Stimulation During Sleep

Post by icandoitoo »

I've awakened extremely close to a WD and kind of "pushed down" and held pressure against the mattress and triggered the full eiac. I usually reset my counter then. Even thought I could already feel some contractions before I woke up, me pushing and holding against the mattress is actually what triggered the release so I count it as a reset. Just my personal feelings.
Anthemic
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 6
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 0-2 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 15 Jan 2024

Post by Anthemic »

I have found myself unconsciously humping in my sleep, and waking up to almost release (though at those points, I would be too awake, so I would always stop before it got too far). There were a few nights I've recorded where I literally used my hands rub/stroke against my dick, but I only knew I did it upon rewatching the footage. I've never released from that yet, but I personally would allow it. After all, I can't control what I do when I'm sleeping, so how can I avoid it? And on that note, how would I even encourage it? I think if it happens, it happens.

That being said, I feel like whether or not it's a WD/a reset is a case-by-case basis. Were you half-conscious/conscious and you decided to take the pleasure all the way? That could be intentional, but even then, the line gets blurry since your brain only just woke up. Maybe it's not a WD from a purist's standpoint, but if that's the only release someone has had in their AB streak, I wouldn't call it a reset. And for icandoitoo, I think since the contractions started before you woke up, there's an argument to be made that it was a WD, or close enough to one that it shouldn't be a total reset. Again, like you said though, it's a personal feeling.
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by DryGuy »

Anthemic wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:08 pmThere were a few nights I've recorded where I literally used my hands rub/stroke against my dick, but I only knew I did it upon rewatching the footage.
I woke up one night and found myself in the middle of tugging away under the covers, already at full-mast. What's weird is that I only have a few seconds memory of it, and that memory starts with me already looking under the covers. I have no idea whether it was a dream or actually happened. One of the weirdest things. I wish I'd recorded that night.
Padstar
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 24 Nov 2023

Post by Padstar »

Yeah i do this, i hump and jerk myself, I learned this for sure this summer when my best mate saw me while we were sharing a room.

I can also tell its happen if my dick hurts a bit.
tacticaldreamer
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 30
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 25 Mar 2024

Post by tacticaldreamer »

I'd be interested if a prostate massager inserted for sleep that would be set to start vibrating perhaps 4 hours into sleep would trigger something.
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by DryGuy »

tacticaldreamer wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:07 pm I'd be interested if a prostate massager inserted for sleep that would be set to start vibrating perhaps 4 hours into sleep would trigger something.
It's an interesting thought. Seems pretty hard to set up though. Maybe if you used one of those app-controlled devices. The only way I can think to do it at the moment would have a bunch of wires hanging out my ass as I sleep, which isn't happening. :lol: