NNN Logs

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
Pokke
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Oct 2023

Re: NNN Logs

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 21
Today sure was hectic, but it did keep my mind off of erotic thoughts. Victory is ‘nigh
Pokke
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 22
Another busy day. Shopping was nuts, but probably will be from here on until New Year’s. Also got a haircut with a new style, so was a great day overall. I think I maybe coming down with something, perhaps a cold? I hope not, for I don’t want to be sick for Thanksgiving.
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 23
A lot of precum today. Feel a bit under the weather and hoping a good night’s rest will solve the problem. Just 7 days now! How’s everyone holding up?
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by DryGuy »

Still going. Though I can't remember a single sexy dream or anything. Usually by this point I'd have had at least 2 or 3 interesting ones. I did recall many dreams over this period, but they were the normal kinds of things I usually dream about, like weird insects or vaguely problematic circumstances, like having my head trapped in the wheel arch of a truck.
Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks completed (I started NNN a few days early).
shockingWD
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 19 Jul 2017

Post by shockingWD »

DryGuy wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:05 pm Still going. Though I can't remember a single sexy dream or anything. Usually by this point I'd have had at least 2 or 3 interesting ones. I did recall many dreams over this period, but they were the normal kinds of things I usually dream about, like weird insects or vaguely problematic circumstances, like having my head trapped in the wheel arch of a truck.
Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks completed (I started NNN a few days early).
Similar feeling here. Success!
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 24
Man, being sick is just nah, dude. I am feeling a lot better as of writing this. Been real horny these last two nights, but not giving in. Holding my head up high and looking forward to the victory that is Dec. 1st
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 25
Nothing really exciting to report other than a cough I have developed this afternoon so that’s wonderful. Watching Family Guy at the moment 😂 as for feeling any sexual excitement, I feel little to none at all. I can’t believe November is almost over. Crazy how time flies by
DryGuy
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude

Post by DryGuy »

More of the same here. But I've been having bad sleep lately. It's harder to get to sleep, harder to stay asleep, and if I do wake up after "just enough" sleep, like say 6 hours, then there's zero chance I'm getting back to sleep. I didn't used to understand people when they'd hope for a flat-line, but I do now.

I think I had some pelvic tension going on or something, like some low-level cramp that stuck around all day. So last night, I dug out my prostate massager (which I had been avoiding for NNN) to see if that would relax things, and it really helped. I didn't try it until really late, so I still got up with my alarm, exhausted.

It's not even "the big nut" I'm looking forward to at this point, it's being able to stay asleep for 9 hours straight. 🤤
eric_andrew
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 6+ hours

Post by eric_andrew »

My sleep is much worse when I'm abstaining - it got to a point this month where I was only getting 5.5 hours no matter when I went to sleep.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 13 Sep 2024

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

eric_andrew wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:40 pm My sleep is much worse when I'm abstaining - it got to a point this month where I was only getting 5.5 hours no matter when I went to sleep.
congrats on going the entire month!!!

are you continuing as of December 1st or you mb? I say you deserve a release if that deprived you of sleep, it's NEVER healthy to deprive a person of sleep. your orgasm and sensitivity will be intense if you do mb!!
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.