NNN Logs

If you wish to post your diaries, logs, or journal of your wet dream quest or experiences, please post them here.
NateInLoadedBriefs
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 13
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 13 Sep 2024

Re: NNN Logs

Post by NateInLoadedBriefs »

Phluc wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:40 pm Half way through NNN and I had a WD. I don’t remember the dream, all I remember is that is was something sexual. I recall a smooth transition from dream to awake, it was a bit strange. As if I didn’t wake up all at once but my consciousness changed gradually for a few seconds as I was building up to it. Luckily I got to enjoy it, but fell right back asleep so had to hide it in the morning. So I guess NNN was a bust 😅
I say if u didn't voluntarily mb/ejac then you didn't "lose". The entire point of this forum is to get wet dreams and you achieved that through NNN, NNN point is to try to stop mb for at least 30 days, you got to half of that and can likely go the 2nd half. I say since the WD was involuntary you can still count your streak as going....
Previously Relover89 on WDF.com

I may be wearing briefs, I may be freeballing, depends on the day.
I may be sleeping naked, I may be wearing ONLY briefs, depends on the night.
Pokke
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 1
Foreskin status: Restoring
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxers
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 2-4 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 17 Oct 2023

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 16
Today was quite productive. My horny levels today were little to nothing. With the holidays coming up, masturbation is going to be the last thing on my mind as I am going to be busy basically all next week. Hang in there, men!
goodlife
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 15
Foreskin status: Intact
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours

Post by goodlife »

Lucky guy
Scott
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 27
Foreskin status: Circumcised
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-6 hours
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 31 May 2024

Post by Scott »

NNN Day 16

An atypical 2nd consecutive day of peak horniness. (Usually it alternates days.) Scrotum feels full and achy, which often precedes a wet dream for me. Just got out of the shower to find precum dripping. However, I didn't feel particularly aroused or even close to anything happening during the shower. So this precum is unsual, and may hint of things to come while sleeping one of these nights....
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 17
Another day, another dollar
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 18
Been hard off and on throughout the day. Had to take a leak and I think I urinated semen in the process, which might have decreased my chance of a WD, so that sucks. Still going strong for this NNN and hope you are, too
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 19
Been a busy day. Went jogging and went out to eat at local cafe. It was nice to get out and exercise. Usually I’m busy working, and by the time I get off, it’s too dark to jog. ‘‘Twas a beautiful day overall
Peel
WDF Veteran
WDF Veteran
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 100
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Boxer-briefs
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 03 Dec 2023

Post by Peel »

Pokke wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:12 am Nov. 19
Been a busy day. Went jogging and went out to eat at local cafe. It was nice to get out and exercise. Usually I’m busy working, and by the time I get off, it’s too dark to jog. ‘‘Twas a beautiful day overall
Despite short days and not very nice weather during these weeks I always try to find some time for running / jogging. I am sure sports could help a lot getting WDs or at least having interesting dreams. :P
Pokke

Post by Pokke »

Nov. 20
Only 10 days until NNN ends, but my AB journey doesn’t end there, unfortunately; I’m going to keep abstaining until I finally get WD. Hopefully it won’t be too long.
Seqiro
Number of wet dreams youʹve experienced: 0
Underwear worn when going to sleep: Nude
Date of last voluntary orgasm/ejaculation: 06 Sep 2024

Post by Seqiro »

Congrats to all that have made it this far!!! Stellar job so far, keep it going.
"It's trust and character I need around me. One car in exchange for knowing what a man is made of? That's a price I can live with...." Han, Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift