Were you embarrassed when you had first wet dream?

Post your wet dream experiences and questions here.
Truckerman
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 100
Circumcised or Uncut?: Uncut (Intact)
Precum Production: Lots of Precum (more than 4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 12
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Silk
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: yes
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 4-5 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 17 Feb 2016
Sex: Male

Were you embarrassed when you had first wet dream?

Post by Truckerman »

I unfortunately hadn't been educated about wet dreams until I'd actually had one and felt utterly mortified and embarrassed when my strange dream was explained to me and the thought that I'd done anything that remotely involved sex as I was certainly not open to talk to my parents about anything involving growing up.
I prayed it wouldn't happen again so I'd not have to confront any issues with becoming a man especially with a family member or even teacher,it was strictly not for anyone else to know.
Not long after we were taught very basic sex Ed which was horrifying to sit through and knowing that girls knew what happens and trying to deny it,I wouldn't ever do that!

Maybe if I'd known what it was before it'd happened it wouldn't of felt so embarrassing? I certainly would've tried to hide it anyway.

Michael1985
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 40
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 5
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Have you ever had a spontaneous ejaculation?: no
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 09 Aug 2016

Re: Were you embarrassed when you had first wet dream?

Post by Michael1985 »

I was a little freaked out and nervous. I knew what they were, but it made me uncomfortable because it was significant right of adolescent passage...

yannickje
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 0
Precum Production: Some Precum (2-4 drops before ejaculation)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 6
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Other
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: N/A - Had a wet dream, but never woke up to see the time.
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 06 Jan 2018

Post by yannickje »

I was surprised because of two reasons.
- I thought it never would happen because I had heard somewhere that you don't have wet dreams when you are masturbating;
- it happened when I dreamed kissing a girl and making out but the girl in my dream existed and I would never be intimate with
that girl - I did not like her and wasn't attracted to her

Embarassed also because it happened on a summer camp where we were sleeping in tents and as I was leaving my sleeping bag a boy saw the dark stain in my lightblue boxers and said rather loud that I had a wet dream.

Jamie
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours

Post by Jamie »

I was extremely embarrassed. The dream (and sensations) were themselves amazing, although I had no idea what was actually happening. My first thought in waking up is that I had actually had a full on bedwetting accident and didn't even try to stop myself. But once I assessed the damage I was in clean up or hide the evidence mode. Since I botched my attempt to clean it the destination of my blue and red Spiderman briefs was the back of my underwear drawer where the stain set and became crusty, providing the drawer with a strangely sweet smell. I hardly had the time to relax and reflect on this being a milestone, although I was aware of it in the back of my mind and tried to reassure myself that this was normal and progress of some sort.

capraccoon
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 15
Circumcised or Uncut?: Circumcised (Cut)
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 60
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 14 Feb 2017

Post by capraccoon »

I was absolutely mortified because of the large mess it left on my sheets, in my briefs, and on my skin. Those first couple of wet dreams were like someone squirted Elmer's glue in my underwear! It stuck to everything and seemed impossible to clean up, especially in the middle of the night. That was when my mom still did all the laundry, too.

The sad part is, since I've been washing my own sheets I've never had a WD with that kind of consistency again.

2x4
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 27
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 10
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Nude - no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 7-8 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 31 Dec 2019

Post by 2x4 »

The first time I ever had one I was actually trying to bring it on by abstaining. I was a little too vigorous as a young teen from a very early age, so when I first heard of them I realized I had never gone through this rite of passage. Well, after searching a bit (thanks WDF!) I found out that in order to get them I had to AB... so I grit my teeth and went cold turkey. The rest is history... I still remember my first WD like it was yesterday. So no, I don't think I was embarrassed at all ;P I just did my laundry by myself in the early hours of the morning before my parents woke up XD

Marek
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 8
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 2
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 07 Jul 2010

Post by Marek »

I have two older brothers and I shared bedroom with one of them until I was 16 and he saw me being confused about my stained boxer shorts at the age of 13 so he told me not to worry about it because my balls are working and I need to jizz now. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about and I was having wet dreams more often and he would tease me about it but I didn't mind it much.

MikeM47
Precum Production: Little Precum (1-2 drops before ejaculation)
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Shorts or pajamas with no underwear
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 1-2 hours
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 08 Jun 2020

Post by MikeM47 »

I was embarrassed and scared. I had my first wet dream before I had ever masturbated so I could feel my penis moving in such a weird way that I worried it was going to break. It made things worse that I started moaning as a result of the sensations. It was a Saturday morning so my father heard my moans and he went into my room to find out what was wrong. I lied and said I was fine. Fortunately I was covered in a large bed spread so he didn't see the stains.

michboy
Number of wet dreams you've experienced: 2
Precum Production: No Precum
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxers
Date that you last had an orgasm/ejaculation.: 15 Sep 2013

Post by michboy »

I thought I’d wet the bed. I had three in the span of four days when I was 13 and I’ve yet to have one again short of the almost WD I had at 17.

Jamie
Average time to orgasm/ejaculation normally: 1
Underwear worn when going to sleep.: Boxer briefs
If you've had a wet dream before, when did it occur after falling asleep?: 3-4 hours

Post by Jamie »

michboy wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:38 pm
I thought I’d wet the bed. I had three in the span of four days when I was 13 and I’ve yet to have one again short of the almost WD I had at 17.
I thought I wet the bed too, but because of the dream I had and what I felt. Was it that way for you, or just that you woke up wet? And did you think that for just the first one or all three?

What was your first wet dream like anyway, or any of those first three?